BY FRUIT ROLL-UPS #13 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Corn Syrup, Dried Corn Syrup, Sugar, Pear Puree Concentrate, Palm Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Fruit Pectin, Monoglycerides, Malic Acid, Dextrose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Acetylated Monoglycerides, Natural Flavor, Color (Red 40, Yellows 5 & 6, Blue 1).

Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
All kids love fruit roll ups. Parents love fruit roll ups to. They are very gummy but still delicious.
I would recommend to anyone to try this product. Especially if you have kids.
Throw these in a back pack or purse. They are very convenient.
I normally buy these at my grocer. Sometimes they are on sale bogof.
I would recommend to everyone to try these. They are fantastic.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
These are still some of my favorites! I used to love the ones that gave you “tattoos”!
I liked the tye dye ones the best. But the strawberry is really good too. I recommend these! I buy them for my nephews from time to time and they love them!
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
My mom never let me have these as a kid so I bought some when I began to live on my own. BIG MISTAKE. THESE THINGS ARE SO ADDICTIVE AND SO GOOD! I'm not even ashamed that I could eat an entire box by myself. It is what it is.
Jack R.
I like the flavor, but they are definitely a bit hard to separate from the plastic film and everything is sticky afterwards. They also tend to stick to the bottom of my teeth even when not chewing
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I love fruit roll ups, however I find the strawberry ones to be boring. Let’s be honest, I think they all taste exactly the same, but I much prefer the colorful ones over the plain strawberry.
Lisa L.
Pontiac , MI
These are my all time favorite fruit snacks... fruit roll ups are the best 😂😍 I think they taste better than any other fruit snack out there. I don’t know how heavy they are lol I just know I’ve loved em since I was a kid. Highly recommend
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
I got this from my local grocery store for $2 in the strawberry sensation flavor. It's pretty tasty, sticky, but I can taste the strawberry flavor. The tattoo parts easily get on your tongue. Overall I'd recommend this as a snack for lunch or as a supplement to lunch, it's light and has 50 calories
Heather G.
Galax, VA
Betty crocker fruit roll up are amazing they remind me of eating them as a kid. My mouth is watering thinking about them they have a great flavor u can tell each flavor apart. My son loves them to I love getting share a candy that i love growing with him they taste the same the flavor hasn't changed.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
I have loved fruit roll ups since I was kid and now my kid loves them. She likes playing with the tattoos and sometimes there is a prize in the box, recently we got pokemon cards. I am repeat customer and I am certain I will always be.
Shellby M.
I loved fruit roll ups growing up and now my kids love them. I like they are made with real fruit. The tongue tattoos are a fun thing for kids and even some adults.
Melanie G.
Is there any real fruit used in these at all?
chelsea b.
Monroe, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How healthy would you rate this product for a child?
lynda.c.baker
Stillwater
Have you ever used them other than a snack like as a craft or decorating ? k
Niki R.
What flavors are available?
rosa m.