BY FRUIT ROLL-UPS #22 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Corn Syrup, Dried Corn Syrup, Sugar, Pear Puree Concentrate, Palm Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Fruit Pectin, Monoglycerides, Malic Acid, Dextrose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Acetylated Monoglycerides, Natural Flavor, Color (Red 40, Yellows 5 & 6, Blue 1).

Buy on Target*
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
All kids love fruit roll ups. Parents love fruit roll ups to. They are very gummy but still delicious.
I would recommend to anyone to try this product. Especially if you have kids.
Throw these in a back pack or purse. They are very convenient.
I normally buy these at my grocer. Sometimes they are on sale bogof.
I would recommend to everyone to try these. They are fantastic.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
I have loved fruit roll ups since I was kid and now my kid loves them. She likes playing with the tattoos and sometimes there is a prize in the box, recently we got pokemon cards. I am repeat customer and I am certain I will always be.
Lisa L.
Pontiac , MI
These are my all time favorite fruit snacks... fruit roll ups are the best 😂😍 I think they taste better than any other fruit snack out there. I don’t know how heavy they are lol I just know I’ve loved em since I was a kid. Highly recommend
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
I got this from my local grocery store for $2 in the strawberry sensation flavor. It's pretty tasty, sticky, but I can taste the strawberry flavor. The tattoo parts easily get on your tongue. Overall I'd recommend this as a snack for lunch or as a supplement to lunch, it's light and has 50 calories
Heather G.
Galax, VA
Betty crocker fruit roll up are amazing they remind me of eating them as a kid. My mouth is watering thinking about them they have a great flavor u can tell each flavor apart. My son loves them to I love getting share a candy that i love growing with him they taste the same the flavor hasn't changed.
Shellby M.
I loved fruit roll ups growing up and now my kids love them. I like they are made with real fruit. The tongue tattoos are a fun thing for kids and even some adults.
Mady K.
Kent city, MI
Everybody loves fruit roll ups. This is my favorite brand, my child, nephew and sisters all love fruit snacks. It's worth the money, I would recommend this to anybody who likes any fruit snacks. I always have some stored!
Jen K.
Never will grow out of liking these - always a go to snack when I want something to satisfy my sweet tooth. Great flavor, packaging is clear with what the product is, good value
Allison M.
The children love these fruit roll up snacks so much they love all the flavors and gushers as well but we especially love this the strawberry flavor is so real it's the sweetest thing I've ever tasted in a good way it's juicy the flavor is awesome I remember as a little girl always wanted them when mommy went grocery shopping please make sure you purchased these for your kids or yourself my siblings and I as kids would love to roll them up around our finger to see who could eat it the fastest or we'd stuff it in our mouth in a big ball I love the pictures on the paper now that's unique
Jessica A.
Mifflinburg, PA
My kids LOVE all things #Welchs! My favorite flavor is strawberry but I am excited to try the new Welchs Fruit Rolls and their other flavors in the #oasisvoxbox. These are a great "on the go" snack to just throw in your purse or baby bag. I jokingly call these "Little packs of shut the heck up" LOL especially when my kids are HANGRY! Cant wait to review the other flavors! Thank you #influenster and #welches  Welch's® Fruit Snacks Island Fruits
Melanie G.
Is there any real fruit used in these at all?
chelsea b.
Monroe, CT
How healthy would you rate this product for a child?
lynda.c.baker
Stillwater
Have you ever used them other than a snack like as a craft or decorating ? k
Niki R.
What flavors are available?
rosa m.