BY FRUIT ROLL-UPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Betty Crocker???? Fruit Roll-Ups???? Quiz Rolls Strawberry Twist???? & Punch Berry???? Fruit Flavored Snacks.
What did the Ancient Egyptians believe would cure a toothache?
Naturally Flavored.
When were ice cream cones invented? 1540, 1904, 2019.
10 rolls.
Official coupon, FRU, Box Top$ For Education??????.
Good Source Of Vitamin C.
Naturally Flavored.
Made With Real Fruit*.
0.5 oz (14g) Rolls Net wt 5 oz (141g).

Finnlee E.
I've always been a fan of Fruit Roll Ups! They're SO fun, and better than a candy bar nutrient-wise. I still buy them every once in a while, and figure I always will.
Kayla H.
Love fruit roll ups. As a kid these were awesome, but as an adult I have to limit my consumption of them. The sugar content makes me break out.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
You cannot go wrong with fruit roll-ups. They take me back to my high school years. I used to go through a box of these in a few days!
Ariel R.
Ashtabula, OH
Always a fan of fruit roll ups! The designed are almost always clear and transfer right onto your tongue if you are patient enough!
Annette S.
Duluth , MN
Fruit roll ups take me back to childhood memories. One of our go to snacks growing up. Loved them so much I still eat them.
Rose P.
Atascosa, TX
I buy these all the time my grandsons expect a snack when they get home from school and they really seem to enjoy these
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,049 reviews
One of my favorite snacks as a kid. I give these to my son sometimes for good behavior. Affordable price. Good flavor.
Halie J.
These are incredible and it's hard to limit yourself when you eat these! I could easily eat a whole box in one sitting!
Joshua T.
Ludington, MI
These are just as good as the fruit roll-ups that I ate when I was a kid. My kids love to eat them too! Delicious!
Sonia F.
Cicero, IL
Can't get enough fruit roll ups! So delicious and every time I eat one it takes me back to my childhood!