BY FRUIT ROLL-UPS

1 Box = 18 - 0.37 oz (10.4 g) rolls: 6.6 oz (188 g); Fruit Flavored Snacks - Mini Rolls - Wildberry Punch. Naturally flavored. More rolls, more fun! Gluten free. 40 calories per roll. Carbohydrate choices: 1/2.function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=1600017314'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();}

• i have only been able to find the strawberry minis at my ...1 Answers
Rachel S.
Lake Butler , FL
Love these! It's an excellent snap when you are on the go, for either you or the kiddos ( don't have any, but I'm around them a lot) I would highly recommend.
Amanda B.
I love fruit roll ups but minis are perfect for on the go snacking for the kids. They are the perfect size to fit into any bag. Kid tested mother approved.
Ashley W.
Love these for the kids. They are great to drop in the lunch box for an after lunch treat or just as a snack in between meals. Great for my 2 and 8yr old.
Jennifer G.
Pico Rivera, CA
As a child I would always eat these. They would be one of my sweet snacks to school. The flavors are amazing I love them.
Kila M.
Brightwood, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good for kids lunches. I use them for my nephews and they love them! Not really messy. Really sugary but nothing that will bounce them off the walls!!
Taniela F.
Stratford, ON
You can make these at home with fruit, a blender, a baking sheet, parchment paper and an oven. Which would be way better than eating these store bought nothing but sugar so called treats. I hate that people make and sell this crap. ZERO stars
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i have only been able to find the strawberry minis at my local target where can i find this flavor???