BY FRUIT ROLL-UPS

Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups Mini Rolls Strawberry Craze, 0.37-oz, snacks are naturally flavored with real fruit. These fruit roll-ups feature tongue tattoos on every roll and are sure to delight the children in your home. Made with pear concentrate, these Betty Crocker's strawberry fruit snacks contain 40 calories per roll and are suitable for a kosher and gluten-free diet.

Angela  C.
china spring , TX
my kids love this fruit roll ups and are always a must on their lunch bags never get tired of them and love how they are the minis good portion on each single package
lola d.
Seattle, WA
Italy R.
There Delicious for the kids and a quick sneak snack for the adults am i right? a little bit chewy and sticks to teeth but over all i could eat the whole pack typing up papers!
Emily S.
My kids and I love these but they seem to be gone before you know it. I'll stick to buying the big ones or else me kids eat these 2 at a time.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
Not even sure why Mini Rolls were made when the regular size goes fast enough as it is. A delicious treat for kids and adults.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,048 reviews
One of my favorite snacks as a kid. I give these to my son sometimes for good behavior. Affordable price. Good flavor.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
I love fruit roll ups. I enjoyed them as a kid and still enjoy them into my 20s. They are a sweet and delicious treat.
Jeanie S.
San Francisco, CA
Fruit rolls make the perfect snack even as an adult. They are made with real fruit juice a sweet and delicious treat.
janay m.
Brooklyn, NY
I loooooooove fruit roll up so much i don't eat this often but when i buy them i eat them every other night or more
Kathy Z.
These are really good its just a lot of sugar and I'm pretty sure there are some artificial coloring in it