Fruit Roll-Ups™ Mini Rolls Screamin' Strawberry Tattoos Fruit Flavored Snacks

by Fruit Roll-ups

Fruit-flavored, gummy treats made with no artificial flavors for a delicious gelatin free, gluten free snack. Perfect for halloween!

Are these small ? Or right size
Start your review of Fruit Roll-Ups™ Mini Rolls Screamin' Strawberry Tattoos Fruit Flavored Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Fruit Roll-Ups™ Mini Rolls Screamin' Strawberry Tattoos Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Samantha H.
These are so delicious. I love that they offer mini versions now as well. My little sister like to lick her finger then wrap the fruit roll up around it and eat it that way! This also has fun little tongue tattoos as well that go with the Halloween theme so that's cute! Anyways, I'd recommend this to anyone who LOVES sweets!
Peoria, IL
I love these mini fruit roll ups. I live getting them for my kids and the love them. Heck so do I. The kids love the different character and how they leave tattoos on your tongue which my kids are so ahh about
No Special Diet
Fruit Roll-Ups™ Mini Rolls Screamin' Strawberry Tattoos Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Diana D.
These have always been my favorite even my children love these. Affordable and easy to take with when your on the go. Got these for my daughter's party at school she was happy to get her hands on these.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so good and I eat them sometimes. This is one of my favorite flavors and so is my daughters. We usually picked up when we go to the store.
Tucson, AZ
Super ricos mi niña esta facinada con estos dulces y pues son recomendados y me gusta
New Bern, NC
That classic fruit roll up taste with awesome.spooky decor, love them. so delicious
alger
I've always been more of a sweet,gummy,& sour candy kid! Still loved chocolate too but sweets were my fav!!! Any time I see Nestle Sweetarts Gummies in a store I have to buy some!:) This candy is the best of two candy's combined,with Sweetarts and Gummies ! Now that's a delicious candy!!!:))
Halal