Fruit Roll-Ups™ Mini Rolls Screamin' Strawberry Tattoos Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Samantha H.Fruit Roll-Ups™ Mini Rolls Screamin' Strawberry Tattoos Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Diana D.

BY FRUIT ROLL-UPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Play with your food with Betty Crocker Fruit Flavored Snacks. Great for classroom holiday parties! Visit www.bettycrocker.com for more fun ideas, and follow on Facebook and Pinterest!

Samantha H.
These are so delicious. I love that they offer mini versions now as well. My little sister like to lick her finger then wrap the fruit roll up around it and eat it that way! This also has fun little tongue tattoos as well that go with the Halloween theme so that's cute! Anyways, I'd recommend this to anyone who LOVES sweets!
Stephanie T.
Peoria, IL
I love these mini fruit roll ups. I live getting them for my kids and the love them. Heck so do I. The kids love the different character and how they leave tattoos on your tongue which my kids are so ahh about
Diana D.
These have always been my favorite even my children love these. Affordable and easy to take with when your on the go. Got these for my daughter's party at school she was happy to get her hands on these.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
These are so good and I eat them sometimes. This is one of my favorite flavors and so is my daughters. We usually picked up when we go to the store.
Harmony J.
New Bern, NC
That classic fruit roll up taste with awesome.spooky decor, love them. so delicious
Amina M.
alger

I've always been more of a sweet,gummy,& sour candy kid! Still
loved chocolate too but sweets were my fav!!! Any time I see Nestle