Fruit Roll-Ups™ Franken Berry Strawberry Scream Fruit Flavored Snacks

by Fruit Roll-ups

Play with your food with Gluten Free Franken Berry Fruit Flavored Snacks. Great for classroom holiday parties! We're Alive!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fruit Roll-Ups™ Franken Berry Strawberry Scream Fruit Flavored Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Fruit Roll-Ups™ Franken Berry Strawberry Scream Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Samantha D.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I thought the new fruit roll ups were pretty cool. They had little stamped images of the monster in it It was a little sweet but not to much. I was expecting a little more of a strawberry flavor but over all it was really good. Very affordable. I would probably buy it again because my kids thought it was a cool snack.
Low Carb
West Babylon, NY
My favorite cereal as a kid growing up in the 1970's. I can't believe they made it into a fruit rollup!! I feel like I am 10 years old with this.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
These are delicious. I think we can all agree pink and red is always the best flavor. I love these as a treat. Not filling but satisfying.
Vegetarian
This brand is my absolutely favorite!.. Takes me back to my elementary school days!. Love this flavor and frankenberry is my favorite!!
No Special Diet
Everyone loves fruit roll ups but this flavor beats them all. The delicious strawberry snack is very satisfying for you and your kids
El Cajon, CA
What can i say!! Its super yum yum! The flavor is sweet and it's very easy to chew or to just play around with it in your mouth!!
Red Bluff, CA
very flavorful colorful and fun. great for all ages. good for on the go snacks and quick don't need to be refrigerated is a plus.
Reno, NV
Fruit Roll-Ups™ Franken Berry Strawberry Scream Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Annalisa H.
I love fruit roll ups so when these went on sale for 99 cents i snagged this and some boo berry ones. Tastes great!
No Special Diet
Kids love these. Fruit roll ups are timeless and they are always good. East to eat and easy to take them on the go
Dairy Free
Haven't met a single person who hates these things!!! i love them! super mouth watering flavor :D