Fruit Roll-ups™ Flavor Mixers Fruit Flavored Snacks

by Fruit Roll-ups

Fruit-flavored, gummy treats made with no artificial flavors for a delicious gelatin free, gluten free snack

How long is a fruit roll up
Start your review of Fruit Roll-ups™ Flavor Mixers Fruit Flavored Snacks!
Apopka, FL
Delicious and brings me back to elementary school lunches. They are perfect for packing in a child's lunch as a treat but don't have much nutritional value. Also they are cheap!
Riverside, CA
I love these perfect for my kids lunch or snack on the go they do get stuck to ur teeth but that's okay they also save money for your school
South Gate, CA
Fruit rollups??are you kidding??????who doesn't love these.Brings me back to kindergarten and elementary.Love love love
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is so good like i know im not the only one that rippes it in different sections n eat one color at a time.
No Special Diet
I love fruit roll ups, they have so much great flavor to them and are easy for anyone to eat
Ottawa, ON
I'll always be a lover of fruit roll ups of any kind! I love how chewy and flavourful these ones are, I'll definitely buy again. These are super great for school lunches for any age group and even for occasional adult snacks.