BY FRUIT ROLL-UPS

Corn Syrup, Dried Corn Syrup, Sugar, Pear Puree Concentrate, Palm Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Fruit Pectin, Monoglycerides, Malic Acid, Dextrose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Acetylated Monoglycerides, Natural Flavor, Color (Red 40, Yellows 5 & 6, Blue 1).

Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Delicious and brings me back to elementary school lunches. They are perfect for packing in a child's lunch as a treat but don't have much nutritional value. Also they are cheap!
Nicole G.
Riverside, CA
I love these perfect for my kids lunch or snack on the go they do get stuck to ur teeth but that's okay they also save money for your school
member-2db4bc0f6
South Gate, CA
Fruit rollups??are you kidding??????who doesn't love these.Brings me back to kindergarten and elementary.Love love love
Mariah A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is so good like i know im not the only one that rippes it in different sections n eat one color at a time.
Roxanne R.
I love fruit roll ups, they have so much great flavor to them and are easy for anyone to eat
Sarah M.
Ottawa, ON
I'll always be a lover of fruit roll ups of any kind! I love how chewy and flavourful these ones are, I'll definitely buy again. These are super great for school lunches for any age group and even for occasional adult snacks.
Nicole G.
Riverside, CA
How long is a fruit roll up