Fruit Roll-Ups™ Blastin' Berry Hot Colors Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Erin P.Fruit Roll-Ups™ Blastin' Berry Hot Colors Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Rachel T.

BY FRUIT ROLL-UPS

Corn Syrup, Dried Corn Syrup, Sugar, Pear Puree Concentrate, Palm Oil. Contains 2% or less of: Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Fruit Pectin, Monoglycerides, Malic Acid, Dextrose, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Acetylated Monoglycerides, Natural Flavor, Color (red 40, yellows 5 & 6, blue 1).

• Who doesnt allow thier kids to eat these ?3 Answers
  • Did anyone else grow up eating Fruit Roll ups? I had thes...4 Answers
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
Love these! I’m always packing my kids and husbands lunch and throwing these in for desert. They make me feel not so guilty because it’s fruit! You’ll love the flavor and the chewiness! Definitely recommend
Katelyn S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I used to love these as a kid and I'm not going to lie I still do lol.  I used to always bring these to school in my lunchbox or in my book bag.  I always loved how colorful and sweet they were.  I also loved the tattoo ones.  I would sit there all of lunch in the cafeteria and try to get every single one on my tongue.  Everyone would think it was kind of funny.  Anyways now I still love them.  My mom buys them for my sisters and I usually eat them too lol. I love how fruity they are and I'm not going to lie I only eat the blue ones because I'm kinda tired of the red ones that I've been eating for like 10 years.
La Krista C.
I bought these about a week ago for my daughter. The flavor of fruit in these is very outstanding. This product to Gushers I would say taste so much better. They are very affordable, but they are extremely small. Enjoy eating this product even though it was for my daughter I find myself snacking on them.
tenessa b.
My daughter loves these, and as a mommy..... I secretly love them also. They are super sweet, and a little tangy. Which is a good thing, I love the colors and my daughter likes it when it changes her tongue colors!
Abbie Q.
I buy these for my kids school snacks, but I may eat one or two of them. They are so good! !y kids love them and I love them! They have improved over the years so I think, and they were super popular when I was a kid #90skid
Reilly A.
YUM YUM MY FAVORITE THINGS TO EAT EVER!! CONSIDERING THE COLOR IT MAKES MY TOUNGE EVERY TIME ESPECIALLY LOL. 10/10 THIS IS SO FLAVORFUL AND DELICIOUS AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH
Kendall D.
pennsylvannia
Fruit Roll-Ups are my favorite snack. They are very sweet and delicious. If you're looking for a new snack to try and you haven't tried Fruit Roll-Ups I definitely recommend it.
LB O.
I have loved these ever since I was little. These are definitely good for novelty purposes, but they also genuinely taste good too. Just wish there was a little more to them!
Erika A.
Winston Salem, NC
I will buy these on sell or not on sale thats how much me and my family enjoy them. Takes me back to my childhood when i open the box. The best tasting candy i will ever eat
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Blastin' Berry Fruit Roll-Ups are a delicious and fruity treat! The only problem I have is fighting the addiction to keep eating them. They make a great snack for kids or adults, any time of the day. The best part is that each roll up is only 50 calories and it's only 11 carbs. I grew up on Fruit Roll-Ups and they only keep getting better.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Did anyone else grow up eating Fruit Roll ups? I had these all the time when I was little and they are still just as yummy now.
Bobbijo S.
Pensacola, FL
Who doesnt allow thier kids to eat these ?