Fruit Roll-Ups™ Blastin' Berry Hot Colors Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Erin P.Fruit Roll-Ups™ Blastin' Berry Hot Colors Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Rachel T.

BY FRUIT ROLL-UPS #73 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Corn Syrup, Dried Corn Syrup, Sugar, Pear Puree Concentrate, Palm Oil. Contains 2% or less of: Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Fruit Pectin, Monoglycerides, Malic Acid, Dextrose, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Acetylated Monoglycerides, Natural Flavor, Color (red 40, yellows 5 & 6, blue 1).

• Who doesnt allow thier kids to eat these ?3 Answers
  • Did anyone else grow up eating Fruit Roll ups? I had thes...4 Answers
Kendall D.
pennsylvannia
Fruit Roll-Ups are my favorite snack. They are very sweet and delicious. If you're looking for a new snack to try and you haven't tried Fruit Roll-Ups I definitely recommend it.
lb o.
Southaven, MS
I have loved these ever since I was little. These are definitely good for novelty purposes, but they also genuinely taste good too. Just wish there was a little more to them!
La Krista C.
I bought these about a week ago for my daughter. The flavor of fruit in these is very outstanding. This product to Gushers I would say taste so much better. They are very affordable, but they are extremely small. Enjoy eating this product even though it was for my daughter I find myself snacking on them.
tenessa b.
My daughter loves these, and as a mommy..... I secretly love them also. They are super sweet, and a little tangy. Which is a good thing, I love the colors and my daughter likes it when it changes her tongue colors!
Abbie Q.
I buy these for my kids school snacks, but I may eat one or two of them. They are so good! !y kids love them and I love them! They have improved over the years so I think, and they were super popular when I was a kid #90skid
Reilly A.
YUM YUM MY FAVORITE THINGS TO EAT EVER!! CONSIDERING THE COLOR IT MAKES MY TOUNGE EVERY TIME ESPECIALLY LOL. 10/10 THIS IS SO FLAVORFUL AND DELICIOUS AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH
Erika A.
Winston Salem, NC
I will buy these on sell or not on sale thats how much me and my family enjoy them. Takes me back to my childhood when i open the box. The best tasting candy i will ever eat
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Blastin' Berry Fruit Roll-Ups are a delicious and fruity treat! The only problem I have is fighting the addiction to keep eating them. They make a great snack for kids or adults, any time of the day. The best part is that each roll up is only 50 calories and it's only 11 carbs. I grew up on Fruit Roll-Ups and they only keep getting better.
Katrina H.
Chapel Hill, TN
Okay, my kids love these. They are a great treat in the lunch box, and also make a nice little snack pick me up. Another great use for them, my 10 year old has Type 1 Diabetes, I buy the mini Fruit Roll Ups, and keep them in his Diabetes kit. So when he has a low, they are always handy and at only 9 carbs for the mini they are a great quick sugar pick up to help combat his low blood sugars. Awesome!
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
I've been feasting on these things since I was 5 I'm currently 21 and still throw a box in the cart here and there. So fruity and the taste is so good you literally can't stop eating them. I pray these are still around if I EVER had kids lol
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Did anyone else grow up eating Fruit Roll ups? I had these all the time when I was little and they are still just as yummy now.
Bobbijo S.
Pensacola, FL
Who doesnt allow thier kids to eat these ?