BY FRUIT OF THE LOOM

Fruit of the Loom is one of the largest manufacturers and marketers of men's and boys' underwear, women's and girls' underwear, printable T-shirts and fleece for the activewear industry, casualwear, women's jeanswear and childrenswear.

• Hanes or fruit of the loom??7 Answers
  • They make undershirts as well as underwear too ? 3 Answers
  • Is the material stiff? Like the underwears. Are they true to size...3 Answers
Fruit of the Loom
  • "Fruit of the loom is another competition with Hanes they are very comfortable brand which you can get pretty much anything like socks sweaters underwear shirts at Walmart for a very affordable price " in 14 reviews
  • "This brand has good quality basics, but I don't think that it really keeps up with the times in terms of styles." in 13 reviews
  • "Just rediscovered this brand, I've been wearing department store undergarments for a long time, and picked up some FOL boyshorts with a coupon at the supermarket on a whim." in 9 reviews
  • "Old Skool brand very affordable and of great quality.... Have used a lot throughout the years and have never been let down" in 9 reviews
  • "i love this company they make the best cotton under garments from panties to mens boxers to kids under shirts one of my top choices and they are very affordable " in 8 reviews
Tera S.
Perfect fit and always so comfortable. Keeps me feeling dry and hardly visible under clothes! Great quality
Gisselle C.
Bronx, NY
I love Fruit of the Loom clothing and socks so much, so soft, comfy and they are weather proof and sweat resistant. Perfect for winter and the gym. I recommend to everyone to keep their family warm during the holidays and yourself. The size comes alittle big for the long sleeve crew tshirt, this is a medium and I am a large.
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Very comfortable products and the price is always one to match! <3 lol Never too expensive and the cotton material feels so nice, Never disappointing at all :)! I love the little packs of underwear lol they are cute and come in these lovely little packs , definitely recommend :)
Tiffany L.
Lancaster
I love all fruit of the loom products. I just got my dad a pair of work socks for Christmas it’s his favorite kind. We buy all kinds of their products. They should offer more of the gray tube socks in store!
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the 6 pack briefs. They're tag free, super soft, don't shrink and last really long and are very comfortable. Definitely will repurchase.
Anndria T.
I love fruit of the loom products. I have some sweatpants, sweatshirts, tee shirts, and socks. They all wash up well with minimal shrinkage. I love that they are long lasting and affordable. I purchase most fruit of the loom products at Walmart.
Tiffany V.
I love this underwear! Breathable, no tag, and comfy! For anyone who wears bluejeans as often as I do: these are a must have!! Fruit of the Loom
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This is a very affordable and dependable brand. Everything I purchase from them last me and my family a very long time. They make great products when the sell tanks, socks, underwear just about everything is great. I highly recommend their clothes.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
So soft durable and cheap yes 4.97 @walmart and I love a deal just need a more of a color spread and put some graphic pics on it and a bigger sizes my husband is 6'7 so need to get a bigger size to where it fits long wise
Ash F.
Amsterdam, NY
I love this brand for my whole family . From my son and husbands underwear to all of our tank tops and under shirts . The cotton material is so breathable and fresh . Also light weight and affordable. Great buy all around .
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Hanes or Fruit of the Loom?
Ana N.
Hartford, CT
Any sugestion about fruit of the looms? cuz i want to know is for womans are comfortable too?
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
What is your favorite fruit of the loom product?
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Favorite item by Fruit of the Loom?
Mkn N.
What do they sell again?