Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
Fruit of the Loom
4.52 / 5 based on 774 Reviews
Fruit of the Loom is one of the largest manufacturers and marketers of men's and boys' underwear, women's and girls' underwear, printable T-shirts and fleece for the activewear industry, casualwear, women's jeanswear and childrenswear.see more...
Top Questions See all 23 Q&A
Fruit of the Loom
- "Fruit of the loom is another competition with Hanes they are very comfortable brand which you can get pretty much anything like socks sweaters underwear shirts at Walmart for a very affordable price " in 14 reviews
- "This brand has good quality basics, but I don't think that it really keeps up with the times in terms of styles." in 13 reviews
- "Just rediscovered this brand, I've been wearing department store undergarments for a long time, and picked up some FOL boyshorts with a coupon at the supermarket on a whim." in 9 reviews
- "Old Skool brand very affordable and of great quality.... Have used a lot throughout the years and have never been let down" in 9 reviews
- "i love this company they make the best cotton under garments from panties to mens boxers to kids under shirts one of my top choices and they are very affordable " in 8 reviews
I love the 6 pack briefs. They're tag free, super soft, don't shrink and last really long and are very comfortable. Definitely will repurchase.
I love fruit of the loom products. I have some sweatpants, sweatshirts, tee shirts, and socks. They all wash up well with minimal shrinkage. I love that they are long lasting and affordable. I purchase most fruit of the loom products at Walmart.
This is a very affordable and dependable brand. Everything I purchase from them last me and my family a very long time. They make great products when the sell tanks, socks, underwear just about everything is great. I highly recommend their clothes.
So soft durable and cheap yes 4.97 @walmart and I love a deal just need a more of a color spread and put some graphic pics on it and a bigger sizes my husband is 6'7 so need to get a bigger size to where it fits long wise
I love this brand for my whole family . From my son and husbands underwear to all of our tank tops and under shirts . The cotton material is so breathable and fresh . Also light weight and affordable. Great buy all around .
Very comfortable and a great quality product. If they can out last my sons during potty training they have my business for a long time!
I got the seamless hi-cut...i am COMPLETELY SATISFIED. There are no side seams, no lines, no tags. The thing I like most about them is that they are so soft- like second skin soft. I'm very very impressed and glad I picked these up. Also very nice assortment of colors and prints. These will be my new favorite underwear. Highly highly recommended!
This brand of underwear is really good! Super comfy nd dont leave ny underwear lines on top of clothing. I haven't tried their clothing line but if they are anythig like their underwear, they should be really good. Overall I really recommend this brand.
This brand of undergarments is really comfy. It's super affordable. I can put on my underwear and can be comfortable the entire day. I usually buy all my stuff from Walmart. I would recommend this brand
Q & A
Hanes or Fruit of the Loom?
Any sugestion about fruit of the looms? cuz i want to know is for womans are comfortable too?
What is your favorite fruit of the loom product?
Favorite item by Fruit of the Loom?
What do they sell again?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos