Fruit of the Loom
4.52 / 5 based on 779 Reviews
Fruit of the Loom is one of the largest manufacturers and marketers of men's and boys' underwear, women's and girls' underwear, printable T-shirts and fleece for the activewear industry, casualwear, women's jeanswear and childrenswear.see more...
Top Questions See all 23 Q&A
- "Fruit of the loom is another competition with Hanes they are very comfortable brand which you can get pretty much anything like socks sweaters underwear shirts at Walmart for a very affordable price " in 14 reviews
- "This brand has good quality basics, but I don't think that it really keeps up with the times in terms of styles." in 13 reviews
- "Just rediscovered this brand, I've been wearing department store undergarments for a long time, and picked up some FOL boyshorts with a coupon at the supermarket on a whim." in 9 reviews
- "Old Skool brand very affordable and of great quality.... Have used a lot throughout the years and have never been let down" in 9 reviews
- "i love this company they make the best cotton under garments from panties to mens boxers to kids under shirts one of my top choices and they are very affordable " in 8 reviews
Good brand with many different very comfortable articles of clothing. Price wise is always also very good and affordable. Sometimes the sizing seems to run slightly larger than other brands...but nothing too major that cannot be adapted to or ignored.
Very affordable!!! This brand has been around for years!!! Good quality!!! Last a very long time the whites just have to be washed separately to avoid any damage!! The under shirts and socks are very comfortable!! Everything they make is soft!!
I love getting my undies from fruit of loom because they are very soft and make me feel comfortable there very easy to wear and very affordable. I definitely recommend fruit of loom undies or just anything from that brand they have very good quality.
All of my husbands shirts, literally, are Fruit of the Loom! He loves how comfortable they are and they last forever. Color holds up well and are great quality. Come in 5 or 6 packs and usually cost $6-$8 dollars at Wal-Mart. Would recommend!
Good quality, inexpensive basics, from both their men's selections and their women's selections. I own both underwear and undershirts from them, and they last for a decent amount of time before wearing down and becoming holey. I highly recommend this brand.
Fruit of the loom gives a comfortable feel and shape that last through multiple wash cycles, although the softness tends to fade a bit faster than the colors. When I can find shirts without tags I tend to stock up on them. Between their socks, underwear, and tee shirts I almost always find something worth buying when I am out browsing.
I enjoy that my undergarments throughout my home come with a good label. The two men at home buth wear underwear and shirts from this company and anything I can buy for myself to wear to work in a hospital atmosphere come from this brand
Underwear and socks what everyone needs but doesn't always like to buy. Most comfortable classic company for these things of course you can buy them from other stores but whenever you are in need of 100% cotton then here's the brand to get
I actually really enjoy these shirts as they come 5 to a pack and are super cheap. Yes, I'm that girl who buys guys shirts because they are comfy and so much cheaper than girl clothes. I love wearing oversized shirts to sleep and when I have an early class I just throw on some leggings and I'm out the door. Super easy!
I'd rather wear these underwear than Victoria's Secret because they're so comfy. I have a whole bunch of undies from here because I prefer these because of the affordable price and how comfy they feel. I recommend them to everyone
Q & A
Hanes or Fruit of the Loom?
Any sugestion about fruit of the looms? cuz i want to know is for womans are comfortable too?
What is your favorite fruit of the loom product?
Favorite item by Fruit of the Loom?
What do they sell again?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos