BY FRUIT OF THE LOOM

Fruit of the Loom is one of the largest manufacturers and marketers of men's and boys' underwear, women's and girls' underwear, printable T-shirts and fleece for the activewear industry, casualwear, women's jeanswear and childrenswear.

• Hanes or fruit of the loom??7 Answers
  • They make undershirts as well as underwear too ? 3 Answers
  • Is the material stiff? Like the underwears. Are they true...3 Answers
Fruit of the Loom
  • "Fruit of the loom is another competition with Hanes they are very comfortable brand which you can get pretty much anything like socks sweaters underwear shirts at Walmart for a very affordable price " in 14 reviews
  • "This brand has good quality basics, but I don't think that it really keeps up with the times in terms of styles." in 13 reviews
  • "Just rediscovered this brand, I've been wearing department store undergarments for a long time, and picked up some FOL boyshorts with a coupon at the supermarket on a whim." in 9 reviews
  • "Old Skool brand very affordable and of great quality.... Have used a lot throughout the years and have never been let down" in 9 reviews
  • "i love this company they make the best cotton under garments from panties to mens boxers to kids under shirts one of my top choices and they are very affordable " in 8 reviews
Phelicia M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I got the seamless hi-cut...i am COMPLETELY SATISFIED. There are no side seams, no lines, no tags. The thing I like most about them is that they are so soft- like second skin soft. I'm very very impressed and glad I picked these up. Also very nice assortment of colors and prints. These will be my new favorite underwear. Highly highly recommended!
Ashley F.
Amsterdam, NY
I love this brand for my whole family . From my son and husbands underwear to all of our tank tops and under shirts . The cotton material is so breathable and fresh . Also light weight and affordable. Great buy all around .
Amy R.
Montgomery, AL
Black fruit of the loom socks from walmart are my life. The socks are very reasonably priced, and they are always available. They are thick enough to be warm for winter, but they do not get too hot during a workout. I'll probably always wear them.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
They always have high quality, long wearing undershirts and underwear for men. My hubby loves this brand for both. They are soft and comfortable. I like them because they wash and dry well and don't need any extra fussing, like bleach.
keren a.
crowley la
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This is a very affordable and dependable brand. Everything I purchase from them last me and my family a very long time. They make great products when the sell tanks, socks, underwear just about everything is great. I highly recommend their clothes.
Kelly S.
This brand of underwear is really good! Super comfy nd dont leave ny underwear lines on top of clothing. I haven't tried their clothing line but if they are anythig like their underwear, they should be really good. Overall I really recommend this brand.
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
My whole family loves fruit of the loom! It's the only underwear that my boyfriend will wear. They make really cute women's underwear too. And they have little girl underwear too.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
This brand always provide products in an affordable price without sacrificing comfort and great quality. I recently bought a 3 pack bra (full coverage) and it was so comfortable.
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
This brand is inexpensive and very good quality you can get shirts underwear muscle shirts tank tops socks even for children they are comfy and pretty long lasting though sometimes they can tend to shrink but overall I recommend buying
Jolena M.
CORRY, PA
I purchased these underwear at Walmart the other day. They were in the discount section and they ran about $10. I was actually very impressed my first for them they are very breathable very light they didn't seem to hold in a lot of heat and we're actually very nice. I am a larger person so a lot of times underwear will hold in a lot of moisture and keep the lower body very warm and not very breathable but these underwear actually really nice because they fit nicely there nice material and they're very breathable so overall these are going to be my go-to underwear from this point on.
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Hanes or Fruit of the Loom?
Ana N.
Hartford, CT
Any sugestion about fruit of the looms? cuz i want to know is for womans are comfortable too?
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
What is your favorite fruit of the loom product?
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Favorite item by Fruit of the Loom?
Mkn N.
What do they sell again?

back