BY FRUIT OF THE LOOM

Fruit of the Loom is one of the largest manufacturers and marketers of men's and boys' underwear, women's and girls' underwear, printable T-shirts and fleece for the activewear industry, casualwear, women's jeanswear and childrenswear.

• Hanes or fruit of the loom??7 Answers
  • They make undershirts as well as underwear too ? 3 Answers
  • Is the material stiff? Like the underwears. Are they true to size...3 Answers
Fruit of the Loom
  • "Fruit of the loom is another competition with Hanes they are very comfortable brand which you can get pretty much anything like socks sweaters underwear shirts at Walmart for a very affordable price " in 14 reviews
  • "This brand has good quality basics, but I don't think that it really keeps up with the times in terms of styles." in 13 reviews
  • "Just rediscovered this brand, I've been wearing department store undergarments for a long time, and picked up some FOL boyshorts with a coupon at the supermarket on a whim." in 9 reviews
  • "Old Skool brand very affordable and of great quality.... Have used a lot throughout the years and have never been let down" in 9 reviews
  • "i love this company they make the best cotton under garments from panties to mens boxers to kids under shirts one of my top choices and they are very affordable " in 8 reviews
Vanessa R.
Los angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert
I love getting my undies from fruit of loom because they are very soft and make me feel comfortable there very easy to wear and very affordable. I definitely recommend fruit of loom undies or just anything from that brand they have very good quality.
Amy R.
Montgomery, AL
Black fruit of the loom socks from walmart are my life. The socks are very reasonably priced, and they are always available. They are thick enough to be warm for winter, but they do not get too hot during a workout. I'll probably always wear them.
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Very affordable!!! This brand has been around for years!!! Good quality!!! Last a very long time the whites just have to be washed separately to avoid any damage!! The under shirts and socks are very comfortable!! Everything they make is soft!!
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
All of my husbands shirts, literally, are Fruit of the Loom! He loves how comfortable they are and they last forever. Color holds up well and are great quality. Come in 5 or 6 packs and usually cost $6-$8 dollars at Wal-Mart. Would recommend!
KaLonna D.
Fashionista Expert
Underwear and socks what everyone needs but doesn't always like to buy. Most comfortable classic company for these things of course you can buy them from other stores but whenever you are in need of 100% cotton then here's the brand to get
Sahrish B.
It's affordable and comfortable but I don't think it's worn for style these days. I used to get shirts from school from this brand. It's not that bad though if you need something really comfortable to wear. I know I always do lol
Carrie C.
Taylorville, IL
These are very comfortable but not the most fashionable pair of underwear. I wear these when I am on my period so I don't ruin my good expensive underwear. These are nice because they are cheap but won't make you feel very sexy.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
This is a quite popular brand. I wear their shirts sometimes and they have good under shirts. They have wonderful products and they are kind of amazing lol. I recommend it because it is good quality & they are nice to wear.
Nicole S.
Valparaiso, IN
These underwear are great, until the elastic snags on something and it starts unraveling. Besides that these underwear are great for any woman, but they are amazing when you have a PH imbalance and that needs to breathe.
Lacey J.
Winter Springs, FL
They have inexpensive basics like underwear and tees. It's a great value and good quality. They've been around for awhile and are a trusted brand. When you need something cheap and simple, stick with fruit of the loom.
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Hanes or Fruit of the Loom?
Ana N.
Hartford, CT
Any sugestion about fruit of the looms? cuz i want to know is for womans are comfortable too?
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
What is your favorite fruit of the loom product?
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Favorite item by Fruit of the Loom?
Mkn N.
What do they sell again?