Fruit of the Loom
4.52 / 5 based on 781 Reviews
Fruit of the Loom is one of the largest manufacturers and marketers of men's and boys' underwear, women's and girls' underwear, printable T-shirts and fleece for the activewear industry, casualwear, women's jeanswear and childrenswear.see more...
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
Fruit of the Loom
- "Fruit of the loom is another competition with Hanes they are very comfortable brand which you can get pretty much anything like socks sweaters underwear shirts at Walmart for a very affordable price " in 14 reviews
- "This brand has good quality basics, but I don't think that it really keeps up with the times in terms of styles." in 13 reviews
- "Just rediscovered this brand, I've been wearing department store undergarments for a long time, and picked up some FOL boyshorts with a coupon at the supermarket on a whim." in 9 reviews
- "Old Skool brand very affordable and of great quality.... Have used a lot throughout the years and have never been let down" in 9 reviews
- "i love this company they make the best cotton under garments from panties to mens boxers to kids under shirts one of my top choices and they are very affordable " in 8 reviews
I love Fruit of the Loom clothing and socks so much, so soft, comfy and they are weather proof and sweat resistant. Perfect for winter and the gym. I recommend to everyone to keep their family warm during the holidays and yourself. The size comes alittle big for the long sleeve crew tshirt, this is a medium and I am a large.
Fruit of the loom has always been a good brand . My mom got these for me when I was a kid and I buy it for me and my kids now. They come in great value packs and offer a good variety of different types and styles and have nice designs too.they are easy to find.available at most stores too
Fruit of the loom is a good brand Very comfortable to wear .Very durable and last forever been buying them for a long time bottom for my daughter when she was younger and she still buy some to this day
Very comfortable products and the price is always one to match! <3 lol Never too expensive and the cotton material feels so nice, Never disappointing at all :)! I love the little packs of underwear lol they are cute and come in these lovely little packs , definitely recommend :)
I love fruit of the loom products. I have some sweatpants, sweatshirts, tee shirts, and socks. They all wash up well with minimal shrinkage. I love that they are long lasting and affordable. I purchase most fruit of the loom products at Walmart.
I love all fruit of the loom products. I just got my dad a pair of work socks for Christmas it’s his favorite kind. We buy all kinds of their products. They should offer more of the gray tube socks in store!
Fruit of the loom makes some of the most comfortable sweatpants I've ever worn. I have 3 pair and plan to buy some for my best friend for part of her Christmas care package.
One of my go to 's for affordable, every day underwear! I find them to be super comfortable, and recently started purchasing shirts too and appreciate them even more
A decent brand. Their products are affordable and true to size. From this brand I tend to buy their underwear because they are good quality and are plain and simple and get the job done. Compared to Victoria Secret, their underwear are much more affordable. The only con I can say is that I wish they would make cuter designs but other than that you can not go wrong with Fruit of the Loom underwear!
I love that this brand has very affordable items! Their socks are very comfortable and made with a nice material as well as their ladies underwear! My favorite item they have would have to be their Mens Fleece elastic bottom sweatpants! They lose a star because they do not make their women's sweat pants like the men's! I prefer the men's design better.
Q & A
Hanes or Fruit of the Loom?
Any sugestion about fruit of the looms? cuz i want to know is for womans are comfortable too?
What is your favorite fruit of the loom product?
Favorite item by Fruit of the Loom?
What do they sell again?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos