Fruit of the Loom Women's Athletic Socks - 6 Pk - Black 4-10 uploaded by Monica T.Fruit of the Loom Women's Athletic Socks - 6 Pk - Black 4-10 uploaded by keren a.

BY FRUIT OF THE LOOM

Fruit of the Loom Women's Athletic Socks - 6 Pk - Black 4-10 Size: 4-10. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Polyester.

Trina S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These black socks are tight, fitted, and perfect for just above the sneaker socks. Because they are tight, they stay in place on my foot. They are usually about $2 a pair, and less when purchasing them in a package set. I like the black sets, because they do not show dirt from the tile floors.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are great quality socks for an inexpensive price. They wear well and they wash well. You can use these for casual, everyday wear. Or, you can use them for exercise and sports. They last long and they are comfortable.
Monica T.
Monument, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I really like these socks! You can wear them with boots, gym shoes, or flats. The are really tight to the skin, so they do not slouch or fall down and they are thin, so you can wear them with work shoes too.
Kerri D.
Fruit of the loom women’s athletic socks in six pack black are a great ankle sock, great for walking working out or high traffic days these comfy ankle socks are soft and very durable I purchased mine from our local target
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Fashionista Expert Level 1
They're great for the price. I haven't had a problem with them falling apart and they're very good quality. They're simple and black do they go with anything. They're very comfortable and does the job well.
Marissa S.
Knoxville, TN
These are basic socks that aren’t too thick in the shoe or too thin! They’re comfortable and super sturdy and don’t slide in tennis shoes! I get these at Walmart and I love them! Super affordable as well!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are the softest, most comfortable socks you can buy for less than $10. I love the black. If you buy enough, you don't even have to match your socks anymore! They really last a long time and don't fade. The ankle style stops right above the rim of my running shoe and looks really nice.
J v.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
i seriously dont know how many of these i have. i buy these over and over and over again lol . i dont like to wear anything but black socks and i dont like socks with extremely thick fabric or socks that have uncomfortable strings in the inside and these are perfect
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
These are great. They last forever and they are very comfortable. They are affordable and they don’t fade quickly after washing a couple of times. They fit nicely and I bought them at Walmart. I recommend this product to others.
Liliana D.
Fort Bragg, CA
These are so comfy!!! I bought some plain black for work and bought some more after cuz they were so cushiony. My daughter is starting to fit in to my socks and I swear she takes them saying they are my comfy socks!
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Do they last long?
Deazhane C.
Portland
How long do these socks last ?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
I love the quality of fruit of the loom!
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
One of my favorite socks.