Fruit of the Loom Women's Athletic Socks - 6 Pk - Black 4-10 uploaded by keren a.

BY FRUIT OF THE LOOM

Fruit of the Loom Women's Athletic Socks - 6 Pk - Black 4-10 Size: 4-10. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Polyester.

Buy on Target*
Julia F.
Julia F.
Love these socks! I always go for the no show style and these are perfect. They're super stretchy and durable. I wear them when I know I'm gonna do a lot of walking or just around the house.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
Definitely 5/5 stars! Great price and great quality. Love these socks because they are comfortable and they are no shows. I love that they are just black because that way you can't miss match lol Love this socks!
Gema L.
Gema L.
Riverside CA
I love this socks they are really comfortable and very affordable this is one of the first brands that I buy every time I need socks I recommend it and almos al the wearing from this bland it last a lot
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
These are some very comfortable socks. They comes in a variety of colors and sizes to choose from. They are very reliable and last a very long time. I highly recommend them.
Mary J.
Mary J.
PLAINVILLE, MA
Great socks, very comfy. Fruit of the loom is always great for the basics. inexpensive and I love the short socks so they don't show above my shoes.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Crofton, MD
Highly recommend this brand for affordable socks you can really find anywhere. They have different color options and thickness options. Love it!
Nipa B.
Nipa B.
I'm a simple person and like sticking to the same stuff. This product is great because I love these pairs of socks and having many is great.
Natasha w.
Natasha w.
I love these socks they are perfect for sports and don't wear out too easily also they are affordable and can be found at any CVS store
Loriann M.
Loriann M.
Love these socks there so comfortable and don't make my feet sweat as much as other socks too. Love them so much i got another pack.
Evelin V.
Evelin V.
Dallas
Omg black socks I usually wear these all the time and they are very comfortable to where I like them I got them at Walmart