BY FRUIT OF THE LOOM

Fruit of the Loom Women's Athletic Socks - 6 Pk - Black 4-10 Size: 4-10. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Polyester.

Kerri D.
Fruit of the loom women’s athletic socks in six pack black are a great ankle sock, great for walking working out or high traffic days these comfy ankle socks are soft and very durable I purchased mine from our local target
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Fashionista Expert Level 1
They're great for the price. I haven't had a problem with them falling apart and they're very good quality. They're simple and black do they go with anything. They're very comfortable and does the job well.
Marissa S.
Knoxville, TN
These are basic socks that aren’t too thick in the shoe or too thin! They’re comfortable and super sturdy and don’t slide in tennis shoes! I get these at Walmart and I love them! Super affordable as well!
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
These are great. They last forever and they are very comfortable. They are affordable and they don’t fade quickly after washing a couple of times. They fit nicely and I bought them at Walmart. I recommend this product to others.
Cindy p.
Sarasota, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love these soaks they are so comfortable. They keep my feet dry and so easy to wear. I will even put them in Christmas stockings. I love these. They stay on my feet all day. Fun to wear all day. Soft also.
Brittany B.
I love buying this sock. They feel so comfortable. They last long. They are soft. I like the way it feel on my feet. I buy them at ross because they do carry them.
Trina S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These black socks are tight, fitted, and perfect for just above the sneaker socks. Because they are tight, they stay in place on my foot. They are usually about $2 a pair, and less when purchasing them in a package set. I like the black sets, because they do not show dirt from the tile floors.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are great quality socks for an inexpensive price. They wear well and they wash well. You can use these for casual, everyday wear. Or, you can use them for exercise and sports. They last long and they are comfortable.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
These are great no show socks for exercising in. They are comfortable yet durable. I wear these non stop throughout the year and have never had any major signs of wear or tear! Great quality sock for the price.
Monica T.
Monument, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I really like these socks! You can wear them with boots, gym shoes, or flats. The are really tight to the skin, so they do not slouch or fall down and they are thin, so you can wear them with work shoes too.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Do they last long?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
I love the quality of fruit of the loom!
Deazhane C.
Portland
How long do these socks last ?
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
One of my favorite socks.