Fruit of the Loom Women's Athletic Socks - 6 Pk - Black 4-10 uploaded by keren a.

BY FRUIT OF THE LOOM

Fruit of the Loom Women's Athletic Socks - 6 Pk - Black 4-10 Size: 4-10. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Polyester.

Buy on Target
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Fashionista Expert
These are the softest, most comfortable socks you can buy for less than $10. I love the black. If you buy enough, you don't even have to match your socks anymore! They really last a long time and don't fade. The ankle style stops right above the rim of my running shoe and looks really nice.
J v.
Fashionista Expert
i seriously dont know how many of these i have. i buy these over and over and over again lol . i dont like to wear anything but black socks and i dont like socks with extremely thick fabric or socks that have uncomfortable strings in the inside and these are perfect
Christie T.
these are some good socks  very soft and feel nice one my feet they don't get holes in them that fast which in my house is amazing the price is not to bad
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
These are great no show socks for exercising in. They are comfortable yet durable. I wear these non stop throughout the year and have never had any major signs of wear or tear! Great quality sock for the price.
Julia F.
Love these socks! I always go for the no show style and these are perfect. They're super stretchy and durable. I wear them when I know I'm gonna do a lot of walking or just around the house.
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
Definitely 5/5 stars! Great price and great quality. Love these socks because they are comfortable and they are no shows. I love that they are just black because that way you can't miss match lol Love this socks!
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I love this socks they are really comfortable and very affordable this is one of the first brands that I buy every time I need socks I recommend it and almos al the wearing from this bland it last a lot
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Fashionista Expert
These are some very comfortable socks. They comes in a variety of colors and sizes to choose from. They are very reliable and last a very long time. I highly recommend them.
Alexis R.
Hanford , CA
Love these socks. You can't go wrong with black ankle socks, plus they are soo comfortable & not too stuffy for your feet. Also they are pretty good on price.
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
I don’t like really thick socks and these are very thin so they give me more room but not to thin so they aren’t comfortable just perfect and affordable
Stephanie S.