Fruit of the Loom

by Fruit of the Loom

Fruit of the Loom is one of the largest manufacturers and marketers of men's and boys' underwear, women's and girls' underwear, printable T-shirts and fleece for the activewear industry, casualwear, women's jeanswear and childrenswear.

Has anyone bought this brand and liked it?
What do you like about this brand? Where do you usually buy it?
Hanes or fruit of the loom??
Start your review of Fruit of the Loom!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Fruit of the loom is another competition with Hanes they are very comfortable brand which you can get pretty much anything like socks sweaters underwear shirts at Walmart for a very affordable price ” in 14 reviews
“This brand has good quality basics, but I don't think that it really keeps up with the times in terms of styles.” in 13 reviews
“Just rediscovered this brand, I've been wearing department store undergarments for a long time, and picked up some FOL boyshorts with a coupon at the supermarket on a whim.” in 9 reviews
“Old Skool brand very affordable and of great quality.... Have used a lot throughout the years and have never been let down” in 9 reviews
“...to mens boxers to kids under shirts one of my top choices and they are very affordablein 8 reviews
Des Moines, IA
My boyfriend wears these under whatever shirt he is wearing every day. Needless to say, we have gone through quite a few packs. I like the vnecks because I think they look a little nicer than the regular under shirts.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Fruit of the loom Is an Awesome, no nonsense brand that focuses on being comfortable and practical. Sometimes, when you don't feel like wearing an uncomfortable price of $15 lace, this is the perfect alternative.
Little boys boxer briefs hold up well but the women wines did not- the women basic white pack I bought had three of the five come apart after the second wash, but the littl boys are still going strong a year later!
Fashionista Expert Level 1
One of the best brands of underwear that my family purchases. Incredibly comfortable and unbeatable prices. As for the appearance, it's pretty basic but it doesn't matter since it's under your clothes anyways.
If you want comfort this is right for you. Their shirts are really good but the only let down is that the start to shrink after a couple of washes. The underwear for men are good as from what I have heard of.
Des Moines, IA
Great quality, excellent selection and very affordable prices on such comfortable undies, t-shirts, sweats, and just about any other kind of lounge-wear you can think of. it's like the comfort food of clothing.
Cleveland
What can I say I love them. I knwo whether I want undies, t shirts, socks or pajamas for my ffamily I can count on fruit of the loom. My husband will only wear fruit of the loom white tees. He loves them
Pablo, MT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This brand of undergarments is really comfy. It's super affordable. I can put on my underwear and can be comfortable the entire day. I usually buy all my stuff from Walmart. I would recommend this brand
Most of my undies are fruit of the loom. They are very comfortable and are stylish for everyday underwear. They have great fits also. My favorite is hipster. My husband also has FOL boxers and briefs.
Spokane, WA
I buy fruit of the loom all the time it is comfortable there are some really nice choices in style and in colors. they don't bind on the thighs cotton which is always good great price for your budget.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...