BY FRUIT OF THE LOOM

Fruit of the Loom is one of the largest manufacturers and marketers of men's and boys' underwear, women's and girls' underwear, printable T-shirts and fleece for the activewear industry, casualwear, women's jeanswear and childrenswear.

• Hanes or fruit of the loom??7 Answers
  • They make undershirts as well as underwear too ? 3 Answers
  • Is the material stiff? Like the underwears. Are they true to size o...3 Answers
Fruit of the Loom
  • "Fruit of the loom is another competition with Hanes they are very comfortable brand which you can get pretty much anything like socks sweaters underwear shirts at Walmart for a very affordable price " in 14 reviews
  • "This brand has good quality basics, but I don't think that it really keeps up with the times in terms of styles." in 13 reviews
  • "Just rediscovered this brand, I've been wearing department store undergarments for a long time, and picked up some FOL boyshorts with a coupon at the supermarket on a whim." in 9 reviews
  • "Old Skool brand very affordable and of great quality.... Have used a lot throughout the years and have never been let down" in 9 reviews
  • "i love this company they make the best cotton under garments from panties to mens boxers to kids under shirts one of my top choices and they are very affordable " in 8 reviews
Jolena M.
Jolena M.
Corry, PA
I purchased these underwear at Walmart the other day. They were in the discount section and they ran about $10. I was actually very impressed my first for them they are very breathable very light they didn't seem to hold in a lot of heat and we're actually very nice. I am a larger person so a lot of times underwear will hold in a lot of moisture and keep the lower body very warm and not very breathable but these underwear actually really nice because they fit nicely there nice material and they're very breathable so overall these are going to be my go-to underwear from this point on.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Kansas City, MO
I love how comfortable these feel when you first put them on. It almost feels like you aren't wearing anything. However, my issue with them was they ride up where they don't belong! I wore a pair to work and was so uncomfortable all day! I contemplated taking them off. But I thought that would be more uncomfortable. I really wish they didn't have this issue, otherwise I would have switched all my undergarments to this!!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Fashionista Expert
I love Fruit of the Loom underwear. I like the cotton underwear that Fruit of the Loom makes. I do like to wear pretty underwear, but you have to have comfortable underwear. They make all type of cotton underwear for women. I buy these for my daughter as well. I like to buy Fruit of the Loom and Hanes underwear. They are not expensive. And they are good quality to be cheap underwear.
Leleinia L.
Leleinia L.
Brawley, CA
I bought these style underwear at Walmart because there was an extra discount on the Ibotta app. Very comfortable and breathable. Great underwear for summer hear. 4 pack is about $8-9z. Yes I would recommend. They don't leave indention marks. I enjoyed my first pack, and went and bought another in the other style. Low rise style is perfect for everyday wear.
Heather E.
Heather E.
I can't say enough good things about Fruit of the Looks Micro Mesh Breathable boy shorts & briefs! I will admit I bought them to sleep in and they're amazing! The are so light and airy that you feel like nothing is on! They stay in place and come in a variety of colors and sizes! Affordable and great value! I'm excited to see how they do at the gym as well!
Haley  W.
Haley W.
I like these a lot because they seem light on the body and fairly breathable like it suggests they will be. I'm a little disappointed in the sizing, though. I bought a medium, which fits decently but does leave indention marks around my legs. The larges were way too big for me though. Other than that I wear them every day!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Fashionista Expert
I bought one of these for my fiance to wear under his jacket on cooler nights, and its a nice hoodie! Its more of a fall, or cool summer night hoodie. I wouldn't wear it by itself in the winter, but its awesome for a cool night! Its held up pretty well through washing, and the color hasn't faded! Great for the price!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Valparaiso, IN
I personally love these socks. They are thick, but not to thick. They usually just come in basic designs (which I'm not really a fan of) and once you stain one they never come completely white again. After repeatedly using them,they do start to form holes in them.... but then again, what sock doesn't.
Kanoi R.
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI
Fruit of the loom is always a go to brand for me. Their t shirts are always super soft and thin enough to for my skin to breath. I love that they are all tagless and not to heavy!! I have to say it's a little pricey for plain t's but I like the quality.
Blessing B.
Blessing B.
This brings me back to my child hood days, I used to get the underwear package. It's a good brand totally reasonable and I like the commercials. These were usually found at Walmart for me. I recommend this brand the quality is decent, the price is good.
Tyreese S.
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Hanes or Fruit of the Loom?
Ana N.
Ana N.
Hartford, CT
Any sugestion about fruit of the looms? cuz i want to know is for womans are comfortable too?
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
What is your favorite fruit of the loom product?
Becca B.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Favorite item by Fruit of the Loom?
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Arleta, CA
Does anyone still get the fruit of the loom commercials? Those commercials are classic lol