fruit of the earth vitamin e lotion, 16 ounce

by Fruit of The Earth

fruit of the earth vitamin e lotion 16 oz. fruit of the earth gentle healing vitamin e skin care lotion - double rich formula heals dry skin. with vitamin e, aloe vera, sunflower seed oil & wheat germ & vitamin a. soothing, cooling and moisturizing...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of fruit of the earth vitamin e lotion, 16 ounce!
Bristow, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fruit of the earth vitamin e lotion is a must have for every camping trip we go on. My skin dries out after being in the water and sun. It helps restore moisture back to my skin leaving it feeling hydrated and soft. Also leaves a nice soft scent to my skin.
South Carolina
I love to use this as my morning facial lotion before sunscreen! It's not heavy or greasy, but it keeps my already dry skin from getting any dryer. I love it, honestly. And it smells wonderful?? A soft, earthy and fresg type of scent that I enjoy quite a bit.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The thing I liked most about this lotion was the lack of greasiness that a lot of lotions have. The smell was decent, not my favorite but bearable.
Great product, great price! This is the best lotion I have ever used to replenish your skin! The only thing I don't like about it is the smell but i used it at night so it docent bother me. Totally recommend to everyone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lotion is shockingly good, being that it is so cheap! It's like, but not too watery; and it smells really good. I have sensitive skin, and this product didn't break me out! I would highly recommend this to anyone.
1,129 reviews
I have tried every major brand of moisturizer from Walgreen's/Walmart/Target, etc. and some very expensive products from Dillard's and Ulta. I found this (originally) at a little corner drug store one day and figured "what the heck, it's only $3.00" My skin is 100% different now. I am 46 and have always had youthful looking and feeling skin thanks to my mother, but since moving to Colorado from Florida it has definitely been drier and more sensitive. I apply this cream after my shower and 24 hours later my skin still feels soft and smooth. When the original jar was gone I immediately went to Amazon.com to look for more and of course it was half price on Amazon....can you believe $1.50 for a miracle in a jar? I can wear short skirts and not worry about my legs getting that scaly, dry look halfway through the day. This is the best cream I have EVER used without a doubt! Bonus: This product is made in the USA and I am a big fan of keeping my money right here.....
Muskegon, MI
I use this when i rub my boyfriends feet. it makes them extra soft and doesn't have that oily feel like most lotions do

Looking for your answer?