Fruit of the Earth Smooth Hydrating Cocoa Butter Lotion 20 oz. uploaded by Stiletto S.

BY FRUIT OF THE EARTH

Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a soothing lotion that coats the skin especially in the winter time. Also has a light pleasant scent that is not overpowering.
Bob L.
Bob L.
I love this, it makes my skin so smooth! Also, the smell is amazing! The only downside is my dog won't stop licking wherever I apply it, so be careful when around pets.
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
Cocoa Butter is very moisturizing on my skin, smells great. Quality is awesome, price is great too for quanity!!
Masi S.
Masi S.
Richmond, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love cocoa butter! It feels and smells great! Always keeps my skin smooth
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
This product is really good!! I love using cocoa butter lotion after getting out of the shower. This lotion is EXTREMELY moisturizing!! It is great to use on dry skin.
Tracy h.
Tracy h.
Port Huron, MI
I'm addicted to pretty much all cocoa butter products but this one is definitely at the top of the list.. Extra thick and smells incredible
Regina C.
Regina C.
I really love this product! It was amazing and I loved the smell. I used it a lot to prevent stretch marks while pregnant. I love it!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is amazing, considering the low price and large amount..........
Mari J.
Mari J.
Orlando, FL
This is amazing. Leaves your skins silky smooth. Especially since I have very dry skin. I highly recommend!
Joann M.
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
I purchased this in the larger bottle and I love this. It is so moisturizing! I've used other hydrating lotions before and they do not work as well as this one. The only bad thing is the cocoa butter scent doesn't actually smell very nice. But if you can ignore the scent then the product is amazing. I get dry patches on my body every winter and since using this, I haven't had any dry patches so far.
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
Is this real cocoa butter ?