Fruit of the Earth Skin Care Lotion, Aloe Vera, Skin Cooling - 2 pack, 16 oz bottles uploaded by Ke'sa D.Fruit of the Earth Skin Care Lotion, Aloe Vera, Skin Cooling - 2 pack, 16 oz bottles uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FRUIT OF THE EARTH

The triple action formula from pure Aloe, plus natural moisturizing and softening agents help retain inner moisture, smooth away surface dryness and protect against the elements. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Tabitha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This gel can be used for many things. One of the biggest things I used to use it for was my hair. Because it’s all natural I’d use as a gel for my hair. Now that my unruly gray hair has taken over it no light beer works lol, but I highly recommend.
David I.
Baltimore, MD
I love these I have sensitive acne prone oily skin and it doesn’t clog my pores or make me oily it’s amazing and I haven’t broke out sense using it I use this everyday definitely buying it again
Yailin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is so affordable and it smells good it doesn't have a strong smell so is good like that it have a light texture is not like those lotion that has a really heavy consistency
Brandi B.
Tulsa , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was told that this was cheap watered down lotion, but ended up buying anyway to try for myself. I have to say that this is the most affordable and great feeling lotion ever. Fruit of the Earth lotion does wonders for your skin and is also gentle for people with eczema like myself.
Krystal L.
Bronx, NY
I used Fruit of the Earth:; skin repair Shea Butter &Aloe Vera. I must say I absolutely love this product. The lotion is not too heavy and leaves my skin moistened until the next day. Also, 2 for the price of 1?? who wouldn't want to save a few bucks?!
Kirsten H.
Lake Stevens, WA
One of my favorite travel lotions. It is very lightweight and rather scent less, however just has a slight natural smell when you first put it on, but that fades quickly. Would highly recommend for travel!
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
On the cheaper side of lotions but the quality is still good. My husband has sensitive skin and this doesn’t bother him. Plus it’s a gender neutral scent
carshawn a.
Kent, WA
Very sensitive skin works great in the summer and it smells OK I guess, its not all that but its nothing to complain about
Kirsten D.
riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is not as moisturizing as i would have liked. the consistency is like lotion but i was expecting more like butter.