BY FRUIT OF THE EARTH

Fruit of the Earth Advanced Research Proudly Presents:  Vitamin E Lotion Double Rich Formula Heals Dry Skin! Treat your skin to the wonderful anti-oxidants of Vitamin E plus Aloe Vera, Sunflower Seed Oil, Wheat Germ, & Vitamin A.   An unexcelled combination of natural ingredients to combat dryness and help your skin retain the fresh, moist look of youth. No animal testing. ; see more...

• Does anyone know if this comes in any other scents?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Amber R.
Allentown, PA
I bought this to help combat stretch marks during pregnancy, and well...I'm 10 months post pregnancy and let's just say it didn't help at all! It does have a pleasant scent though, and makes my skin extremely soft.
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
I bought this lotion from Family Dollar for $1 literally. I was a bit scared at first since it was so cheap that it would not be a good quality lotion. Instead I was completely wrong. It moisturized for a long time and left my skin soft and hydrated. I'm not sure what other store this product is being sold on other then Family Dollar.
Teran F.
I use lotion a lot sense have Senstive skin problems. First try it like what did to my skin. It was gentle. Good smell in my view. Bought this small bottle for 1$ had no complaints
Casara B.
Union, WV
This is wonderful. I've always had super dry skin and tried to find a lotion that worked for me. I found this at Family Dollar for $1.50. It smells good, its creamy, it's not sticky. My dry skin is gone and I use this every day. I recommend for anyone who has dry skin.
Cheri C.
Picayune, MS
This stuff is shockingly good. I'll admit, for a dollar I was highly skeptical but it left my skin so smooth and wasn't greasy at all! Highly recommended 👍👍👍👍
Sarah  P.
I totally recommend this! The price is great and the product is amazing. It makes my skin feel amazing! Not a huge fan of the scent but still a great product
Monica W.
This is so effective to be so cheap. I can use it all day to keep my hands moisturized, and even on my sensitive face. I love finds like this;)
carina R.
Lake Worth, FL
I recommend this to whoever has dry skin. It really helped me with my dry skin and its really affordable so can't ask for more.
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
Recommend it to keep for regular use. Not pricey. Repeat user and love it. Light fragrance that's great.
Sara M.
My everyday cream
It smells amazing and really moisturizes
Also, the price is perfect for anyone
Cheri C.
Picayune, MS
Does anyone know if this comes in any other scents?