Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Juice

Where can I find it?
Does this work better on hair or face
Is this expensive? [user:karizmacf034]
Start your review of Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Juice !
Product Highlights
I was diagnosed with celiac disease and this helped me digest my food much better than if I had tried on my own.in reviews
However, if you mix it with apple, grape or cranberry juice by half-half, the original taste is covered.in reviews
The plan Aloe Vera Juice I mix with another beverage like orange juice and the Berry Flavored Aloe Vera Juice I drink alone.in reviews
Bianca B.
I'm hooked! Helps aid in heartburn, stomach problems, energy, metabolism and so much more! Tastes great and easy to mix with other drinks if you don't care for the taste
Virginia V.
Tampa, FL
I decide to try this juice because i have some health problems,the taste is bad but i mix it with a flavored sweetener and make a big difference...after two weeks using it,i noticed i am loosing weight!! i am very happy,and i recommend it.
Vanessa N.
Boston, MA
Despite the medicinal properties of this product, I use this mainly for my kinky curly hair!!! It's a staple in my regimen. It softens my hair and makes detangling a breeeeze. It also keeps my hair conditioned which I love. I hope this gallon size bottle will last me at least 6 months :)
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I have not tried fruit of the earth Aloe Vera juice. I have tried aloe vera from my plants on my skin for burns or wounds.... and I have tried the brand that I have purchased at Walmart. 😇
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
It is discussing at first he must've met but the benefits of this drink surpasses the taste I usually get this from Walmart for around six dollars I've been drinking this for about two years and it makes me feel way better
Myesha B.
Henrico, VA
I love this product! I Yes, the product itself taste bad. However, if you mix it with apple, grape or cranberry juice by half-half, the original taste is covered. I also drink it with orange juice. After two weeks, I can tell my skin looks better. However, I do wish this product comes in a smaller container. Or, redesign the current one. It is hard to pour out smoothly until the container is half empty.
Xenia A.
Menifee, CA
Disclaimer- I only use this as a beauty product. I put it in a spray bottle and use it often on my hair and face. It’s nice for refreshing my curls throughout the day, or hydrating my face before, after or without makeup. I’m on my third bottle now. I keep it in the fridge and refill my smaller spray bottle as needed.
Maryah J.
Little Rock, AR
I dont know about internally, but this product is divine for the skin and hair! It made my skin soft and is starting to help reduce any spots I have. It also made my hair super soft, which I adore. I recommend this to anyone open to trying new things!
Ella B.
This product is one of my must have items for after those long road trip. Most of us kind of take the easy way out and eat a lot of junk food. Once I get back home I drink a glass of the Fruit OF The Earth Aloe Vera Juice and my stomach will be back on track.
Valerie B.
Troy, MI
I love Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Juice. I drink it daily. The plan Aloe Vera Juice I mix with another beverage like orange juice and the Berry Flavored Aloe Vera Juice I drink alone. I also use the Aloe Vera Juice in smoothies and in homemade hair and body products. It's a great product that has many benefits and also has multiple uses and very affordable. Great Buy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Deondre W.
Newark, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Karizma W. il y a 2 ans
No you really get the bang for your buck lol very affordable
Mary S.
il y a 3 ans
Bridgette R. il y a 2 ans
I just called Fruit of the Earth and spoke with Rita and she stated that to meet California's PROP 65 ... #1 yes it is decolorized and #2 that is is purified to remove Aloin (also known as Aloe latex or Anthraquinones) which is the thin layer of yellow sap that separates the outer rind from the inner gel-like portion of the leaf and acts as the laxative component which can be harsh on the body.