Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Gel

by Fruit of The Earth

Retain your skin's moisture and promote healing with this Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Gel. It's formulated of aloe vera leaves and has a 100 percent gel consistency. This 12-oz aloe vera skin gel is non-oily and contains no alcohol or coloring. It's specifically formulated to form a protective barrier on your skin and is easy to apply. This Fruit Of The Earth gel provides effective relief from sunburn, minor burns, skin irritations, insect bites, chafing, itching and dry skin.

• 100% gel
  • Made of aloe vera leaves
  • Contains stabilizers and preservatives to insure potency and efficacy Pure
  • Non-oily moisturizer
  • No color added
  • No alcohol
  • Fragrance free
  • Moisturizing therapy for sunburns and dry or irritated skin
  • Cooling soothing gel from nature's miracle plant of the ages
  • Skin medication and treatment

Who’s else eyes water from this gel 😂?
Can I use it like after sun treatment?
Is it good to use on kids hair
Start your review of Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Gel!
Product Highlights
“...and peeling associated with bad sunburns! Gives fast relief, cooling, hydrating and inexpensive.” in 5 reviews
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I had a very sudden rash on my face that was VERY red and itchy. I was using the natural aloe vera plant, but it wasn't working quite as quickly. I stopped by at a Walmart and got one of these and put it in the freezer for 20 min and put it on my face. It felt AMAZING! even my aunt said my redness had gone down. Please go try this out for yourself, it's worth it!!!
Perfect for so many things! I have so many beauty uses for this amazing gel 😉 I put it in a spray bottle with water and spritz it all over my hair after every wash and it has helped it grow incredibly fast and added a lot of shine. I dab some on my face before I put my skincare on because it helps the nutrients absorb better into the skin. Plus it’s amazing for sunburns😂
Earlimart, CA
Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Gel uploaded by Jeorgia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I had the large bottle in my bathroom cabinet for awhile and one day I had ran out of my body lotion and my skin was begging for some hydration so I started using this and omgosh so refreshing and hydrating and my wrinkles I swear are diminishing..
Springfield, VA
I bought this product after hearing about all the hype behind it... and I'm so thankful I did! It moisturizes my combination skin without leaving flaky skin or a greasy feeling. My skin has never been so soft, and it's actually been healing my skin as well as evening it's tone out. It's super cheap, lasts a long time, and has tons of uses. I use it twice daily and occasionally as a hair gel for my edges. I would buy this again. (In fact I just have!)
S Chesterfld, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand! Which I was a little skeptical to try at first; because I’d either went to Markets and got the plant, or other brands. This one is affordable and doesn’t have any special or strange fragrance. (Which is good!) And pro tip: I use this to help hickeys fade and it works! Along with reducing the size and color of them. (If you don’t like this one; A great substitute is Trader Joe’s- Aloe Vera Gel)
Murfreesboro, TN
best product ever!! it cleared up my dark spots on my face, stretch marks around my body and made my skin bright and glowy! super hydrating and the feeling last all day! i used this product in the past since high school! i got it at walmart for around 5$ worth the buy i reccomend to all!
Staten Island, NY
This is really good for clearing up skin, so I always recommend aloe Vera gel to people who are trying to better their skin. I apply it after washing but before moisturizing, sometimes you can leave it on as an overnight mask. It helps a lot especially for sun burn, it has so many benefits
This Aloe Vera gel does wonders for the skin!It gives nearly the same result as using raw aloe gel.I apply this on my face with a cotton pad after washing my face at night.Tightens my pores and when i wake up i have this natural, non-greasy glow(And i have super oily skin). definitely helps with fighting acne.I've seen that acne scars heal better, with less hyperpigmentation left behind.
Sacramento , CA
I love this brand of aloe Vera gel because first it has no weird smells and less ingredients compared to other brands.for me the lesser the ingredient the more natural it is. I've used other brand that dye the gel green which comes with a horrible smell. This has no bad smell and works great on burns cuts and specially helps sunburns!
I have a skin issue on my chest that requires me to wear sunscreen because I burn easily. I recently this summer forgot to put sunscreen on and this was a life saver. I burned pretty badly and this took away the stinging pain and helped a lot with the peeling. The price is great and a little goes along way!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...