BY FRUIT OF THE EARTH ALOE VERA

Fast Burn Relief! 1% Lidocaine Continuous Spray No Pumping Required Gentle, Soothing Mist. Provides quick cooling relief for sunburn, minor burns, insect bites, minor rashes, & skin irritations. Non-Stop Burn Relief! Spray and Go with Cool Blue® Aloe Mist®! Cool Blue® Aloe Mist® Anesthetic Spray delivers a unique blend of cooling, soothing Aloe Vera and the anesthetic action of 1% Lidocaine in a Quick, Easy Gentle spray.  Get instant relief On The Go: Anywhere, Anytime. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. ; see more...

• Hey guys, Do you like this stuff? Also where can i get it from in...2 Answers
  • Love it don't you?3 Answers
  • So what makes this stuff better than like the classic aloe that y...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Julie R.
Julie R.
Oxford, Ms
Great for sun burn relief! My entire family has used this after being in the sun too long! It definitely stops the burn. It's also very gentle to your skin! I always keep this on hand after long days on the beach!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Elgin, SC
This product is amazing. I am forever getting sunburned when I go swimming and even during outdoor activities. I love that you can just spray this on and get instant relief with no messy hands!
Laekyn W.
Laekyn W.
Victor, NY
Great after sun relief. Easy to use spray without a huge mess. Instant relief. The price is comparable to other after sun care.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
My son came home with a horrible burn from the beach weekend with his dad. I had some aloe gel but it just didn't seem to have a lasting effect on him. I found this spray and it works wonders! It has lidocaine in it to actually take the burn away, all while providing the effects of aloe vera and it's mess-free! He thanked me for buying this for him. Kid approved, mom approved!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
This stuff is so cool! After getting too much sun, I sprayed this on, and it really did a good job at cooling my skin.
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Great Outdoors Expert
Love the gel form of Aloe vera I got so exciited to see a spray form aloe vera works on so many diffrent things.
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
This is a great product to have ever summer it cools down the sun burn and having you feeling nice and cool the price is great
Nixa, MO
This is a life saver. I had the worst sun burn of my life last summer and this is the only thing that helped and i coul still wear clothes over it without it being all sticky and gloppy
Shari P.
Shari P.
Lakewood, OH
I love this stuff. When you're sunburned, the last thing you want is having to rub something on your skin. The aloe spray is great at relieving pain and rehydrating and repairing overly dry, burned skin.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Yes please continued aloe Vera and my burns! This is a must have all summer and in the house for burns.
Erica H.
Erica H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Does this has the same effect as the gel i have very pail skin so i need alot
Nixa, MO
Love it don't you?
Megan T.
Megan T.
Great Outdoors Expert
Hey guys, Do you like this stuff? Also where can i get it from in stores? I haven't really seen this around. I'm just looking for a cheap cooling spray for the summer time :)
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
Dallas, TX
So what makes this stuff better than like the classic aloe that you rub on?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I'm so excited it's a must in an aerosol can vs just the gel in the tube or spray out of a plastic bottle. Can't wait to try it! Any stores carry it or have you seen it only online?