Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Aloe Mist 100% Pure Gel Continuous Spray uploaded by Jas G.

BY FRUIT OF THE EARTH ALOE VERA

100% Gel* Continuous Spray No Pumping Required Fragrance Free No Color Added Gentle, Soothing, Moisturizing Spray for Sunburn, Dry Irritated Skin Non-Stop Relief! Spray and Go with Aloe! Fruit of the Earth Aloe Mist 100% Pure Gel Continuous Spray delivers cooling, soothing Aloe Vera in a Quick and Easy Spray.  Get instant relief On The Go! Take it with you anywhere, anytime. Advanced Healing Formula For: Sunburns Minor Burns Skin Irritations Insect Bites Chafing Itching Dry skin Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. *Plus stabilizers and preservatives to insure potency and efficacy. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Buy every bottle if you come across this. Its the best after sun relief and revival but is getting so hard to find. I love to use it just after I shower from being out in the sun all day. It goes on easy and leaves me feeling refreshed. The problem is I can hardly find it anymore and would give anything to get a few bottles.
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
I love this! Well worth the cost, it does wonders for sunburns and other burns. We all know how irritating it can be to rub on aloe Vera because it irritates the skin. With this spray is goes on well and no rubbing involved.
Jessica M.
Temple, GA
My mother in law bought some of this while we were on vacation in Florida. It definitely gave us relief to sunburns but I wasn't too keen on the smell. I'm big on fragrances and personally this didn't have much of a smell.
Kasey C.
Aleo vara spray none pump works excellent on sun burns soothes the burning and sting and makes you're skin look healthy also its pure aleo 100 percent i totally recommend this product
sheyla c.
san ysidro
I had to use this right after my graduation since i had to sit still in the sun for like a 3 hours while everyones name was being called out and it is a life saver
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
While this is amazing! This product works pretty well for me. It is easy to use and not put sticky hands like aloe vera is normal and it is a real winner.
Jas G.
I use this product as my the last thing, because it soothes the face from dryness and irritation. Aloe vera is just awesome for anything in general.
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
This product works pretty well for me. It's easy to use and doesn't get your hands sticky like regular aloe Vera is so it is a real winner.
Melanie R.
This aloe spray was a life saver. It smelled great and spread well. Sometimes the nozzle would get clogged and you have to wipe it.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Such a wonderful product. I love the aloe after being in the sun and the continuous spray is a great feature!
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
Do you prefer the spray over gel?
Kasey C.
I haven't used on bug bites... Does it work?