Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera After Sun Lotion uploaded by SoNice T.

BY FRUIT OF THE EARTH ALOE VERA

Helps Prevent Peeling Moisturizing Fruit of the Earth After Sun Lotion quickly soothes, cools and restores moisture to skin exposed to the sun, water and wind. Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil plus 6 natural herbs work like magic on sunburn, keeps skin soft and supple, helps your tan last longer and helps prevent peeling with regular application. Contains No Mineral Oil ; see more...

Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera After Sun Lotion
  • "This after sun lotion is great, it's great at moisturizing the skin and making it feel cool as well as soothing it and helping extend your tan by hydrating your skin! Awesome product. " in 6 reviews
  • "We love the cooling effect it has and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin like some other products." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product, it works very well and it leaves skin feeling nice, and cool!" in 1 review
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
A few years ago I was down in Florida visiting my best friend. We went on a 5 mile kayaking trip, and she forgot the sunblock. Luckily I had applied some to my face and that was it. After 8 hours in the hot florida sun, we were red as lobsters. We applied layers of this and our skin would just soak up all the moisture and aloe. Soothes the burn amazingly, and smells nice too.
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
After laying out in the sun all day and getting a little red aloe always does the trick! I'm a repeat user, always meets my expectations and feels so great on the skin. Makes my redness go away, and turn into tan.
Simone J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I love this after being out the sun with your skin all over heated it gives like a really nice refreshing cool. It kind of feels like after you've been outside for a very long time with the sun beating down on you and you go and get in the pool.
Amy H.
Corning, OH
A must have for after prolonged exposure to the sun. No greasy after effects and it soaks into your skin leaving it smooth and supple. Works great after tanning bed use too.
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
This is amazing! I can't even go it in the summer without getting burned! My kids are the same way! So if one of us ends up with a burn this is a life saver, it helps so much! It keeps he sting down and helps moisturize it to heal it.
Michelle H.
Yes this after sun lotion is so soothing. At the beach or pool and you go home realizing Oh no I got too much sun. And take a shower and when you hop out put this lotion on and you feel so nice . I do recommend this.
Marbeth R.
The soothing effect of this lotion is out of this world ! It makes my skin feel alive again after its bees cooking in the sun. The price is reasonable and you are paying for an amazing product!
Mandi W.
With a family of 4 red heads this fruit of the earth aloe Vera after sun lotion is a life saver in the summer when kids start getting sunburnt. I highly recommend it!
Kristen R.
Schenectady, NY
Awesome product! It is soothing after the sun whether you have sunburn or just need to hydrate your skin! I personally use it after my tanning bed sessions. It smells good too!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I love this for several reasons. It has a fabulous cooling effect immediately upon contact, it dries very quickly, and it doesn't leave any sticky residue on your skin for your shirt to stick to. And since it is all natural 100% aloe, if you do get a nice burn, it really does help it heal quickly.
Bethany R.
Greenville, MO
Does this sunscreen smell good?
Chelsey B.
Beaver Dam , NB
Does this lotion also soothe sunburn and act as a good moisturizer ??
How can this help your skin
Brianna L.
Bay City, MI
Where can I buy this?
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Is this good for super pale skin?