Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera After Sun Lotion

Helps Prevent Peeling Moisturizing Fruit of the Earth After Sun Lotion quickly soothes, cools and restores moisture to skin exposed to the sun, water and wind. Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil plus 6 natural herbs work like magic on sunburn, keeps skin soft and supple, helps your tan last longer and helps prevent peeling with regular application. Contains No Mineral Oil ;

Can I use this product on my daughter?
Does this sting
Who else loves this?
Start your review of Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera After Sun Lotion!
Product Highlights
...making it feel cool as well as soothing it and helping extend your tan by hydrating your skin! Awesome product. in reviews
We love the cooling effect it has and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin like some other products.in reviews
This is a great product, it works very well and it leaves skin feeling nice, and cool!in reviews
Jennifer S.
Cumming, GA
Love this lotion! I use it all year long! It smells great and leaves my skin welll moisturized. Very similar to Banana Boat and a better bargin!
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
I really like this lotion. I use it all year long for dry skin. It has a slight clean smell.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,531 reviews
This lotion is extremely hydrating and moisturizing. It's great to put on after you lay out in the sun!
Olivia P.
I love how it has a lasting cooling affect and it's not just immediate relief and it doesn't have a heavy feeling.
Alexandria S.
It is Great stuff to really smooth your skin and make you feel the moisture.
It is Great stuff to really smooth your skin and make you feel the moisture.
Z K.
Kissimmee , FL
My son burns really easily and this stuff is great. It seems to give him instant relief.
Jordyn L.
Truly a lifesaver after a really bad burn! I don't know what I would do without it! I burn so easily so this is a must have!!!
Gabriela  D.
It actually works and it smells good also really affordable and great value
It actually works and it smells good also really affordable and great value
genesis F.
I seriously love this after sun lotion. It really is, calming and soothing to the sun burned skin. This is my go to brand for aloe stuff, that and an actual aloe cutting. But I really recommend this. It's not greasy, it's very light.
Chanon  F.
I love this stuff. Feels great and smells great! I will recommend for sure. It definitely is a must for after tanning.