Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera After Sun Gel

Contains No Alcohol Soothes Cools Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera After Sun Gel quickly soothes, cools and restores moisture to skin exposed to the sun, water and wind. Feel the difference this effective gel from Nature s miracle plant of the ages can make on your skin.  Made from fresh Aloe Vera leaves formulated to keep your skin soft and supply, helps your tan last longer and helps prevent peeling with regular application.  Perfect for cooling off sunburned skin!  Moisturizes without oily film. ;

Can this product be applied to children?
Did they have scent?
Start your review of Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera After Sun Gel!
Product Highlights
It works really well to soothe burns, whether it was from an over or the sun.in reviews
Tammy T.
Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera After Sun Gel uploaded by Tammy T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Even after applying sunscreen, I still managed to get burned while out at my pool. Thank goodness we always have this soothing aloe that helps soothe the burn, reduce the redness and moisturizes the skin to prevent peeling. It’s easy to purchase, affordable and definitely worth it.
Omattie R.
Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera After Sun Gel uploaded by Omattie R.
Such a great Aloe Vera gel for many uses like sunburns. It moisturized without an oily feel. I’ll innovate by making smaller bottle. It’s affordable. Will purchase again. Give it a go. A staple for your medicine cabinet.
Dixie C.
Anniston, AL
This is the best summer must have item by far. If you been gardening a bit or laying on the beach you still might burn from too much sun!. This aloe gel is very soothing on contact and gives you instant cooling.and pain relief when it touches your skin. .Moisturizing also, this keeps your skin from tha dry cracking feeling know matter how you got the burn, I say that is a win win for everyone's summer relief from the sun!! Great for adults and children. This is my favorite summer must have without a doubt, and smells great too!!!!
Cristina C.
Conyers, GA
Works pretty well. Has too much alcohol in it which dries out skin and makes it itchy.
samantha E.
ROSEVILLE, CA
I got sunburned on my upper back and the back of my arms the other day, and this stuff is amazing!!  It's not the first time I've used it, my mom used to put it on me when I was little.  It is the best at cooling the burned area, and replacing the moisture in your skin.  It is not expensive at all and is available in just about every drug store, Target, Walmart, etc.
Kelli C.
This stuff really works. I keep mine in the refrigerator....when you're sunburned the cool helps the sting sooner. It lasts a long time, good value. Only thing I didn't like was the tacky feeling if too much was applied. Would recommend to others. I keep a few on hand - in the house, garage, and in my vehicles.
Odalys C.
This feels super soothing on when you put it on a sunburn. I love the cooling sensation it gives you. I love it for the summers!
Chelsey N.
Portland, OR
This stuff is a lfe saver! It's rare that I get sun burnt, but when I do, this is my go to soother. It can be a little sticky when applying, but absorbs well.
Tiffany B.
Don't get a sun burn but if you do have your aloe vera ready. There's nothing better.
Crystal M.
Crown City, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this aloe gel it helps when you get a sunburn or a burn on your hand from something hot or just a chemical burn I definitely recommend trying this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...