BY FRUIT OF THE EARTH ALOE VERA #11 in After-Sun Products

Contains No Alcohol Soothes Cools Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera After Sun Gel quickly soothes, cools and restores moisture to skin exposed to the sun, water and wind. Feel the difference this effective gel from Nature s miracle plant of the ages can make on your skin.  Made from fresh Aloe Vera leaves formulated to keep your skin soft and supply, helps your tan last longer and helps prevent peeling with regular application.  Perfect for cooling off sunburned skin!  Moisturizes without oily film. ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It works really well to soothe burns, whether it was from an over or the sun." in 3 reviews
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Review for: Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera After Sun Gel, 20 oz more...
This is my favorite! I love how soothing and cool it feels once it’s applied to your skin. If you spend a lot of time outside in the sun, this will be a necessity! I have a few bottles stashed away for summer time. We pretty much live in the pool.. therefore we burn. This has been a lifesaver for us!
Bonnie L.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Review for: Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera After Sun Gel, 20 oz more...
This stuff is great for a sunburn and I like to keep it in the refrigerator so it gives me an extra cooling feeling. It has a nice scent and absorbs into the skin quickly. It’s definitely a fair price and I will buy again. You can find it at any store.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I got sunburned on my upper back and the back of my arms the other day, and this stuff is amazing!!  It's not the first time I've used it, my mom used to put it on me when I was little.  It is the best at cooling the burned area, and replacing the moisture in your skin.  It is not expensive at all and is available in just about every drug store, Target, Walmart, etc.
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
This is a great gel to use during the summer. It feels refreshing and it makes your skin smooth. It also heals your skin if you have any scars or sunburn in a very gently way. I always use it after I get sun at the beach, it helps to avoid your skin to get itchy, red and sore. If you have a sensitive skin or a really white skin, you should use this product. As result, all the redness goes away really fast (a day or two) and only the beautiful tan stays. A must have in my beach bag!
Hillary G.
Ok so people only use this for sun burn but can you imagine what it can do for your skin specially your face if you use it everyday and everynight THIS STUFF IS THE BEST, it literally save me from acne because it helps to regenerate skin, please try it and let me know if works as amazing in your skin like mine!!! I LOVE IT
Sarah A.
Caledonia, MI
After a sunburn, nothing feels better than Aloe Vera and this is a great product. Easy to apply and provides all the comfort your skin needs. Great for all ages and really does help heal sunburns faster than not applying anything. It can be a bit sticky but still is worth a little mess for the great relief it provides.
Patty F.
Oakdale, PA
This is a must have product in my household during summer months. My son and I are both fair skinned and burn very easily. My son recently had bad sunburn on his shoulders and he was crying in pain. I rubbed this Aloe on him and it instantly took the pain away. It gives a cooling affect and heels the burn much faster. I highly recommend this to anyone with sunburn, it is amazing!
Kelli C.
This stuff really works. I keep mine in the refrigerator....when you're sunburned the cool helps the sting sooner. It lasts a long time, good value. Only thing I didn't like was the tacky feeling if too much was applied. Would recommend to others. I keep a few on hand - in the house, garage, and in my vehicles.
Jayne V.
Mount Vernon, WA
This is amazing if you have been out in the sun helps with sunburns ❤ it has such a fresh smell , good packaging can take it with you , has a smooth texture , I would totally buy again ! Perfect for your summer trips
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
Not just for sunburns, we use this all year round for a variety of things cuts,scrapes,burns,bites and dry skin this stuff is amazing when it comes to a aloe gel. I recommend this over most brands due to its natural ingredients and effectiveness.
Erin F.
Cumberland, MD
Does this *really* help, or is it just a placebo?
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
How quickly do you feel relief?
Ruth H.
Will it wash off when I'm in the water?
krizia a.
Does it easily wash off
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
What's the difference between the blue gel and the green gel?