Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel 6 oz

by Fruit of The Earth

American owned and operated.Skin GelFruit/EarthActive Ingredients-Aloe Vera Gel, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl UreaApply liberally to sunburned or irritated skin as needed.Uses-Cooling soothing gel from nature's miracle plant of the ages. Made from fresh Aloe Vera leaves. Forms a protective barrier which helps retain moisture and promotes healing. Non-oily moisturizer provides effective relief from sunburn, minor burns, skin irritations, insect bites, chafing, itching, dry skin. Fragrance free. No color added. Quickly absorbed. Will not stain. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.

Skin Type: Dry

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel 6 oz!
1,634 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is probably my favorite aloe gel I’ve used. It cools my skin down fast and feels so refreshing to apply. I also like the squeezable tube because it makes getting product out very easily.
1,180 reviews
Dried out my tough cystic acne spots that I used to get instantly. Love that this is natural, dye-free aloe vera. So no need to worry about any funny chemicals you would be putting on your face! I have used this many times for sunburn too, and it offers such fast relief. Helps my skin recover quicker, it seems. A must have in my regime.
Cypress, TX
2,251 reviews
Great item to try out. Highly recommend it to everyone. Really did love this product.
Marysville, PA
I use this product after a day in the sun for either sunburn relief or for moisturizing. The gel is easy to apply and I love that it is clear in color. After applying, I stand in front of a fan for extra cooling sunburn relief.
I use this as a daily moisturizer, because I love how well it works without feeling sticky or like it's clogging my pores. However, it also works wonderfully as an after sun product! I use it wherever I feel like I got too much exposure, and it immediately helps soothe my skin.
Alva, FL
I like this because you can bring it on the go I just toss it in my purse and if I need to use it I have it with me.

Looking for your answer?