Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel

100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel* Contains No Alcohol Pure.  No Color Added. Moisturizing Therapy for Sunburn - Dry - Irritated Skin Cooling soothing gel from nature s miracle plant of the ages.  Made from fresh Aloe Vera leaves.  Forms a protective barrier which helps retain moisture and promotes healing.  Non-Oily Moisturizer provides effective relief from Sunburn, Minor Burns, Skin Irritations, Insect Bites, Chafing, Itching, Dry Skin. Quickly Absorbed.  Will Not Stain. ; Discover the many uses of aloe! as a shaving gel as a hair styling gel on blemishes No animal testing. *Plus stabilizers and preservatives to insure potency and efficacy.

I Have been meaning to try this for my face. Does it help with dry skin or will it clog pores?
Does this help with hyperpigmentation from acne dark spot
Start your review of Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel!
Product Highlights
I love this product because it makes my face very smooth! I have acne prone dry skin and after I started using this product I saw results immediately. I combine the aloe vera gel along with the Fruit Of The Earth Vitamin E cream. Both of these products are also great as a primer before applying makeup. I would recommend exofilating the skin before applying this product for extra smoothness! in reviews
...I have any other irritations or rashes, or use it as part of my daily moisturizing routine. The packaging is super convenient with the pump, I keep it out on my bathroom counter to grab a few pumps whenever!in reviews
I have the most sensitive and reactive skin. Whenever I'm in the sun or get bug bites I put this on and it really helps with any irritation. There is a smell (at least not to me) so the scent doesn't irritate my skin either in reviews
You never know when you will get unintentionally sun burnt and this stuff does a wonderful job curing and making sure you don't peel!in reviews
Brittany M.
Flemingsburg, KY
Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel uploaded by Brittany M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This aloe vera gel really does a great job. If your skin is super dry this gel will moisturize and will make it soft and smooth. We got this at walmart and it's super affordable. It also has a very nice scent to it, not over powering.
Rosie B.
Rochester
Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel uploaded by Rosie B.
Every household must have! Great for so many things! Calm & sooth skin, great moisturize barrier for burns, irritation, bites, dry skin, great for shaving too!
Veronica M.
Carlsbad, NM
Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel uploaded by Veronica M.
This product is incredible for those days when you expose yourself to the sun without having used a sunscreen which you should never do, always use a good sunscreen before exposing yourself to the sun this product refreshes your skin without irritating it as it does not contain alcohol , and it was not tested on animals I love it I recommend it
Emily B.
Fairfax, VA
Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel uploaded by Emily B.
I don't have strong feelings about this product. For me, aloe is aloe. However, I had a baking accident (reached too far into the oven and burned my arm) and this has been very helpful. 4 stars because it is very basic, but I will continue to use it. Picture is of the small burn on my arm that has healed pretty well since I got it about 10 days ago.
Nour S.
Reno, NV
Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel uploaded by Nour S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This works great on sun burns! I also use it before and after I shave my peach fuzz and it helps keep my face smooth and doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It’s a great all purpose aloe Vera gel! I especially love how there’s no color added or animal testing done!
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,015 reviews
Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel uploaded by Annamaria C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel this is the best summer and winter skin care essentials and great healing for skin and face.
Kaila Z.
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
This aloe is perfect for the summer. After a long day of Being in the sun you're going to want to cool down in rehydrate your skin. To do that I use this aloe. I bought mine at target and I would highly recommend this to other people. The aloe is non-animal tested. The aloe is great for dried skin. I highly recommend it
Don C.
Rosedale, NY
Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel uploaded by Don C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Aloe Vera has so many benefits and what I like about this brand is that it's 100% Aloe Vera. Although it claims to he a moisturizer, it isn't but I just put moisturizer after I apply Aloe Vera. You can make your own DIY Hand Sanitizer with it as well. So many options and benefits!
Crystal C.
Crete
I just used this for my face last night with was a bit sensitive from weather and face product that I’m newly trying! I woke feeling so refreshed and my skin is soft. I bought this product to make a homemade hair serum!
Traci M.
Lake Zurich, IL
This only briefly cooled the skin then it dried like a cakey gel. My kids and I did not like this at all. No long term relief and the kids both hated the "cool" feeling saying it burned. Then it just turned int a warm slimy mess until it dried into the cakey film..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chanel R.
Bakersfield, CA
il y a 4 ans
abbie C. il y a 4 ans
Yes I have! Just dont apply too much as it can clog your pores and cause more acne. But using a little will definitely not hurt! I’ve seen so much improvement in my acne scars ever since I started using this.