BeautyBodyBody CareFruit of The Earth
Alcohol - Free Aloe Vera Gel - 2 oz

Fruit of the Earth Alcohol - Free Aloe Vera Gel - 2 oz

by Fruit of The Earth

Retain your skin's moisture and promote healing with this Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Gel. It's formulated of aloe vera leaves and has a 100 percent gel consistency. This 12-oz aloe vera skin gel is non-oily and contains no alcohol or coloring. It's specifically formulated to form a protective barrier on your skin and is easy to apply. This Fruit Of The Earth gel provides effective relief from sunburn, minor burns, skin irritations, insect bites, chafing, itching and dry skin.

• 100% gel
  • Made of aloe vera leaves
  • Contains stabilizers and preservatives to insure potency and efficacy Pure
  • Non-oily moisturizer
  • No color added
  • No alcohol
  • Fragrance free
  • Moisturizing therapy for sunburns and dry or irritated skin
  • Cooling soothing gel from nature's miracle plant of the ages
  • Skin medication and treatment

Have you tried this?
Not a question just a tip that I learned that I want to share with you guys. If you have dry and chapped lips, take 100% aloe, I use [product:fruit-of-the-earth-aloe-vera-gel]. Put some on a cotton pad and stick to your lips for 5 mins. It'll cure them up immediately, follow with a chapstick to keep them soft. Hope this helps. Follow for follow. ♥️
Who’s else eyes water from this gel 😂?
Start your review of Fruit of the Earth Alcohol - Free Aloe Vera Gel - 2 oz!
Product Highlights
...and peeling associated with bad sunburns! Gives fast relief, cooling, hydrating and inexpensive.in reviews
Brooke S.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Fruit of the Earth Alcohol - Free Aloe Vera Gel - 2 oz uploaded by Brooke S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a repeat buyer of this Aloe Vera gel. I use it for various different things including making homemade hand sanitizer, as extra hydration for my dry skin, when I’m sunburnt I rub this all over, and for acne and blemishes in just a few days it clears up my acne (so I place this on my face twice a week as part of my skincare routine).
Kera O.
Hueytown, AL
Fruit of the Earth Alcohol - Free Aloe Vera Gel - 2 oz uploaded by Kera O.
I use this product after getting out the shower and in the mornings. It could be used for tons of things lile shaving, blemishes, sunburn, and for hair. This is something I can't go without.
Poleth C.
Sacramento, CA
Great for minor sun burns or to use as a hydrating lotion, great for summer days.
Anajea I.
29605
Great product , very hydrating Gives you a sense of moisture, without being to oily. Also prevents harsh rays on skin
Sarah A.S M.
Seattle, WA
Fruit of the Earth Alcohol - Free Aloe Vera Gel - 2 oz uploaded by Sarah A.S M.
Hello: I bought this gel for my skin, I saw several people using it, on YouTube and on Instagram and in various recipes, but unfortunately it did not suit me and did not look natural, I felt like it had perfume, as my skin was like stings when I used it .Fruit of the Earth Alcohol - Free Aloe Vera Gel - 2 oz
Sierra B.
Rushmore, MN
Great after sun treatment!! Saved me from massive amounts of pain and peeling associated with bad sunburns! Gives fast relief, cooling, hydrating and inexpensive.
Jeorgia B.
Pixley, CA
Fruit of the Earth Alcohol - Free Aloe Vera Gel - 2 oz uploaded by Jeorgia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I had the large bottle in my bathroom cabinet for awhile and one day I had ran out of my body lotion and my skin was begging for some hydration so I started using this and omgosh so refreshing and hydrating and my wrinkles I swear are diminishing..
Khristyne P.
This is the key to keeping my very badly acne prone skin clear! I use this every night before I go to sleep! I highly recommend this for acne prone/oily skin!
Yhairis J.
Fruit of the Earth Alcohol - Free Aloe Vera Gel - 2 oz uploaded by Yhairis J.
Love it! I use it on my face and it has helped a lot with blemishes and skin irritation.This is my second bottle and will continue to buy it.
Deliqa D.
Got burned pretty bad in Cancun so I bought this at the local pharmacy and eased the pain and itch a lot!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tiffani N.
Killeen, TX
il y a 3 ans
Not a question just a tip that I learned that I want to share with you guys. If you have dry and chapped lips, take 100% aloe, I use Fruit of the Earth Alcohol - Free Aloe Vera Gel - 2 oz. Put some on a cotton pad and stick to your lips for 5 mins. It'll cure them up immediately, follow with a chapstick to keep them soft. Hope this helps. Follow for follow. ♥️
Jannet V. il y a 2 ans