BY FRUIT OF THE EARTH

100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel - Contains No Alcohol. Pure. No Color Added - Moisturizing Therapy for Sunburn - Dry - Irritated Skin - It forms a protective barrier which helps retain moisture and promotes healing - Cooling, Soothing, Fragrance Free see more...

• What store names could I get any 100% aloe Vera gel and t...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used aloe vera gel for hair? ive read som...3 Answers
  • How is the smell of this gel?11 Answers
Fruit Of The Earth 100% Aloe Vera Gel 2 oz
  • "I use this for cuts, scrapes, scars and dry skin. It is smooth and not greasy. Great substitution if you do not have a plant." in 8 reviews
  • "I love this aloe gel! I've been using it for years. I find it very moisturizing and easy it the wallet. I love how it doesn't leave a sticky residue like many other aloe vera products I have tried." in 6 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this product. I had purchased a bigger bottle from Walmart for about $4 at the max. I have sensitive skin so I really appreciated the fact that it had no dyes, no additives just pure aloe Vera. It worked great for calming and soothing my skin and scalp. I will definitely recommend it. And I look forward to purchasing it again. " in 4 reviews
  • "Another of my beach bag essentials is Fruit of the Earth 100% Aloe Vera Gel. This product is PURE with no color, no fragrance, and alcohol free. This is my go to for irritated skin....especially when it has been in the refrigerator! I also keep it handy for first aid use in the kitchen. (burns)." in 3 reviews
Nikki T.
San Jose , CA
This is my skincare holy Grail, but be be careful, of u get it near or into your eyes, it will stings a lot, but anyways, I use this after I use my rosehip oil, it makes my skin look not oily and matte.
Rihma C.
I got this product for like 2 dollars or less at bath bed and beyond ( a small one). This product really benefited my skin. I apply it every night before bed and wake up with super smooth skin. It tones my skin and it decreased my acne when I had it. I do recommend it.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This stuff is great for a sunburn and I like to keep it in the refrigerator so it gives me an extra cooling feeling. It has a nice scent and absorbs into the skin quickly. It’s definitely a fair price and I will buy again.
Katia K.
Great price and a great moisturizer. Very multi-purpose. I usually use it as a facial moisturizer. Helps get rid of acne too! Tip: if you have a sunburn, put your aloe vera gel in the fridge for extra relief!
Mariah L.
Worked effectively. I kept the bottle in the fridge and used it for hives I sometimes get from my food allergy to milk. I also used it when I got sunburned over the summer. Relieves itchiness and burning. Great product! 😊
Maryluz R.
Astoria, NY
I have combination skin dry. I have dry skin around the eyes and cheeks but with an oily t-zone big pores on my cheeks. I'm prone to blackheads on my nose and sometimes cheek area (Ughhh 😣)
At 41 I've tried many face lotions that promise not to be heavy oily or clog my pores to no avail. Some of the few water based gel like moisturizers like Clinique's Hydro get GREAT but it's not always affordable for me. Then I discovered that aloe vera gel as a daily moisturizer on my face was GENIOUS! It's cooling refreshing to my skin. Gives my eyes a bright eyed and bushy tailed look (I'M AWAKE😳) and leaves it soft without clogging my pores. I've used it for years and most recently came across Fruit of the Earth's Rose petal aloe gel UGHHH I'M IN LOVE!!! ❤❤❤ Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel Crystal Clear 20 oz. No Alcohol (Case of 6)
Summer H.
La Vergne, TN
This is my new Holy Grail of curly hair. I use this instead of a leave-in conditioner under my regular hair gel. My hair feels and curls better than it ever has without being stringy or lifeless. Up & Up Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Gel 2ozSheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow ShampooTRESemmé Botanique Conditioner Nourish and Replenish LA Looks™ Extreme Sport Level 10+ Hold Hair Gel 8 oz. Tube
Siouxi V.
San Antonio, TX
Aloe vera has done wonders for my acne scars and in general for my sensitive skin. However, I will not be repurchasing this brand for the sole reason that its fragrance burns my eyes terribly. I either have to keep my application minimal or keep it far away from my eyes. If I don't they get red and sting like crazy. Hopefully I will find a non irritating brand (or grow a plant!)
melissa y.
Fruit of the earth Aloe Vera gel was a life savor this summer. I got mine from the local Walmart. It absorbed well and did not leave a sticky reside like some formulas I've used in the past. I really liked this product and will be buying it again in the future.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
This is so important for skin and sunburns. It soothes and cools and helps heal faster. The price is affordable it's easily found everywhere and it's healthy. There's nothing chemical in it which is great.
SABRINA w.
How is the smell of this gel?
Kaylyn C.
Alpharetta, GA
What are the major benefits of this for your skin?
Bunnie C.
Does it come in a bigger size?
Carmelle B.
Cambria Heights, NY
Has anyone ever used aloe vera gel for hair? ive read some good reviews about it for hair and that it adds great moisture
Emily F.
Waite Park, MN
What store names could I get any 100% aloe Vera gel and this one?