BY FRUIT OF THE EARTH

100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel - Contains No Alcohol. Pure. No Color Added - Moisturizing Therapy for Sunburn - Dry - Irritated Skin - It forms a protective barrier which helps retain moisture and promotes healing - Cooling, Soothing, Fragrance Free see more...

• What store names could I get any 100% aloe Vera gel and this one? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used aloe vera gel for hair? ive read some good rev...3 Answers
  • How is the smell of this gel?11 Answers
Elena P.
Elena P.
Auburn, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff has saved my skin this winter. I got a weird rash all over my face that didn't' go away and after trying EVERYTHING I decided to give this a go, and a week later it was gone! I will also use it in the summer if I get sunburnt or just to hydrate the skin. I find that it leaves the skin feeling very tight so I would recommend applying moisturizer after it dries. It is very affordable and easy to find, and I can't recommend this product enough!
Breanna  M.
Breanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite product! This product has been purchased by me at least 20 times, I buy a bigger bottle too. It's so gentle but so moisturizing, I use this every day as a moisturizer for my face and sometimes i use it on my whole body. I know it's chemical free and scent free and great for the skin, it's great for a lot of things, hair, nails, moisturizer, sunburn relief, hand cream. This is a staple and amazing product.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much, I am a health nut and I love NATURAL Products. I use this on my face and it does a great job. You can usually find this product near the sunscreen in the store it's not usually near the facial products, I found that out the hard way. I was looking all over for this and finally found it near the sunscreen. It's a great product I love it for my acne prone skin.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Tallahassee, FL
This stuff is amazing! I got seriously sunburned this past Saturday (curse of the Irish), and I bought this because it had no colors or perfumes. It's pretty much pure aloe and works great. I am already feeling relief with two day's use. The price was unbeatable as well (around $4 at Walmart). I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a pure aloe gel for burns and moisturizing.
This is my forever best friend at the beach or whenever in the sun for that matter! It sooths my skin while it under the hot sun and keeps it from feeling too hot! Not to mention that is the best for those places I miss with sunscreen and get burnt! Aloe vera is great to alivie burning, itching, and dry skin! I even use it to heal scars, cooking burns and even insect bite!!
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Anaheim, CA
I used this for many years. Its quite versatile since aloe can be used for many different reasons. I personally used to use it on my back after i showered. It really helped clear up or prevent any acne problems on my back for a long time. Eventually it stopped working for me, but its worth a shot. Like i said you can use this stuff for a lot of different reasons.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
I absolutely loved this product. I had purchased a bigger bottle from Walmart for about $4 at the max. I have sensitive skin so I really appreciated the fact that it had no dyes, no additives just pure aloe Vera. It worked great for calming and soothing my skin and scalp. I will definitely recommend it. And I look forward to purchasing it again.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
This is the best aloe vera gel! It's super moisturizing and gentle on sensitive skin. I've used this for years and it's so affordable. This works great for my dry skin and helps with my breakouts. Also if I get sunburnt this is the only thing that will help reduce the irritation. It's definitely a must have!
Ann B.
Ann B.
Knoxville, TN
Another of my beach bag essentials is Fruit of the Earth 100% Aloe Vera Gel. This product is PURE with no color, no fragrance, and alcohol free. This is my go to for irritated skin....especially when it has been in the refrigerator! I also keep it handy for first aid use in the kitchen. (burns).
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
I'm not a big fan of most Aloe gels. I had given up on aloe gel completely due to the stickiness that most tend to leave on my skin. I decided to give this more natural aloe a whirl and it's the best aloe gel I've ever used! No fragrance or artificial dyes. And the price really can't be beat!
SABRINA w.
SABRINA w.
How is the smell of this gel?
Kaylyn C.
Kaylyn C.
Alpharetta, GA
What are the major benefits of this for your skin?
Bunnie C.
Bunnie C.
Does it come in a bigger size?
Carmelle B.
Carmelle B.
Cambria Heights, NY
Has anyone ever used aloe vera gel for hair? ive read some good reviews about it for hair and that it adds great moisture
Emily F.
Emily F.
Waite Park, MN
What store names could I get any 100% aloe Vera gel and this one?