BY FRUIT OF THE EARTH

Fruit of The Earth
  • "I love how moisturizing it is without being heavy. The price is really affordable which is a major bonus." in 12 reviews
  • "I love this stuff. I have very dry skin due to always putting my hands in water and it hydrates my skin and leaves it feeling very soft. I use it on my feet as well and I go bare foot a lot, and it heals my cracked heels." in 6 reviews
  • "Did not help with my stretch marks to help avoiding from getting them but then again nothing does!" in 5 reviews
Donata R.
Etowah, NC
steel toed boots, horrible evil creations, (and why to heavy items never actually hit the toe but the actual foot?) my feet were in sad condition. tried everthing, yes the amope thing, the ped egg. and here's old tried and true skin care saves my toes. nothing fancy, boring unscented. but it's amazing.
Lexie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This skin cream is made from cocoa butter aloe and vitamin E. I definitely recommend for someone who is looking for a inexpensive skin cream that's great for dry skin!! It doesn't have the best smell but it definitely works and has made my skin moisturized and it looks beautiful
Melissa M.
Dallas, GA
Love any product out of Europe. So affordable. Does an excellent job of moisturizing. Love,love,love that this is made of natural ingredients. You get your bang for your buck.
Farah S.
I will say I wish this stuff had a better smell BUT it's fine with me because this moisturizer cream WORKS! Anywhere I out this on my body feels so soft and supple and hydrated for a long time. It's thick like a body cream but still absorbs easily into the skin. Mine is almost empty so I gotta restock soon!!
Melissa C.
Richlands, NC
I've gone through 2 tubs,does that say how much I love this product? I have to say this lotion does what it needs to and beyond! I'm able to use this with no problems on areas like my face, my legs after a shave, or anywhere else for that matter! It works great, never greasy, leaves my skin well moisturized all day, and doesn't have the irritating parfums, colors, and extra additives that my other lotions had. It's a great product that speaks for itself the minute you put it on.
Jessica L.
Bay City, MI
I'm so glad I took a chance on this when I saw it in a dollar store! I got a two pack for about $3.50. The scent is nice and light and won't bother everyone else in the room who doesn't want to smell like a moonlit path. My hands tend to get really dry and sometimes crack and this doesn't irritate them like lotions from Bath and Body Works. I'm kind of disappointed I'm completely out of this stuff now.
Ciara W.
College Park, GA
Love this product! I combine this with Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Gel. I love it. I received 2 for the price of 1 - great deal...a little goes a long way! I use this product everyday for a smooth, soft face. It works great as a primer when applying makeup. I would recommend using after exfoliating the skin because it provides extra softness! I love the way that it makes my skin feel!
Leila Z.
My face gets dried out due to medication, so I was gifted this lotion. It is wonderful! It moisturizes my skin without being greasy and leaving a film or clogging my pores. It is a bit heavier, so the phrase "less is more" definitely applies. It comes in a somewhat small container and it lasts for an incredibly long time. It has a certain smell to it, which is why I gave it 4 stars. Some days I like the smell, some days I don't. But it's not strong or off putting so I wouldn't let that hold you back from buying this product.
Misty N.
Edwardsville , Ks
I love this stuff!! I put this on at night before bed and before I put make up on.
It makes your skin so soft and it is good for it also. I used it for two weeks straight and I seen a big improvement in my skin and it made it look softer and younger looking.
You can get this at your local Dollar Store, you get two 4 Oz. jars for around $3. 50
Angelica R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom has great skin and looks ageless and she swears by this :) so naturally I got hooked as well. It's not greasy and moisturizers very well. I wish the container was bigger 😫 but it's a affordable cream and works great.
Eva M.