BY FRUIT GUSHERS #8 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• I always find myself eating more than one packet 😂 What a...2 Answers
  • what's your favorite flavour?1 Answers
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love gushers. I swear I eat like 10 packs a day. I am so addicted to them. And I love these tropical flavor ones especially. I don't know what it is I have just been on a kick with these the past few months . I love biting into them and the too comes out ughh they are sooo good
Erica C.
Athens
I loved gushers as a kid and eating them always makes me feel nostalgic! They are great because they are a gummy candy AND a juice all in one! Each color has a nice distinct flavor (strawberry, orange, etc.) and they all work so well with one another. They might not be the best for you, but they are delicious!
Amy S.
Gushers are the best. I loved them as a kid and still do as a adult. My kids love these too. I have to hid them so they won’t eat them all! I also hid them so I can have them for myself. Good price I usually buy mine at Walmart or Target.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
When I was younger I loved gushers! They were really good. The recipe changed a bit and I haven’t liked them since. I still recommend them because they are a nice surprise for children! They are normally like 2 for 5.00$ or 2.99$!
Holden W.
These are so bad for you but addictively yummy. They’re very sugary but not too sweet. They have a lot of dye in them. I would recommend this product to other people as a special treat. I will purchase again in the future.
Nicole M.
I 100% recommend these if you have kids they are delicious they are great! And even though I can eat a whole box of these in a matter of 7 minutes they are delicious and that’s exactly why you should by them also they are very cheap! Great deal !
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
Let’s just say I don’t just buy these for my kids. These are great for packing lunches and for road trips my husband and kids always look forward to these. Great texture and flavor. 10/10 would recommend
Tyonna S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these things, there were a childhood snack and I still can’t get enough of them. Every month I have two get a big box of these for the house for the whole family to enjoy.
Amanda C.
Mio, MI
Gushers are my guilty pleasure, I hide them from the kids when I buy them otherwise we fight over them. Love all of the flavors and the texture is great. Some fruit snacks have weird textures.
Tamarah P.
These gummy candies are sooo addictive omg! I just love biting into them and the sweet syrup gushes out as I chew them. I always wanted to try these candies since back in the 90s when I'd see the commercials on TV but my parents never bought em for us. I'm a grown woman now and can buy them all I want now woo hoo! lol
Migle I.
I never tried gushers but they look tasty!! Who else never tried gushers??
Saudi L.
Omg who else remembers these growing up?
Crystal G.
I always find myself eating more than one packet 😂 What about you? Haha!
May I please try these I will give you my honest review on it

back