BY FRUIT GUSHERS #8 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Tropical Flavors 6 - 0.9 oz Pouches. Good Source of Vitamin C; Kosher; Gluten and Gelatin Free; No Artificial Flavors. see more...

• Fruit Gushers™ Tropical Flavors Fruit Flavored Snacks or ...3 Answers
  • I always find myself eating more than one packet 😂 What a...2 Answers
  • what's your favorite flavour?1 Answers
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love gushers. I swear I eat like 10 packs a day. I am so addicted to them. And I love these tropical flavor ones especially. I don't know what it is I have just been on a kick with these the past few months . I love biting into them and the too comes out ughh they are sooo good
Erica C.
Athens
I loved gushers as a kid and eating them always makes me feel nostalgic! They are great because they are a gummy candy AND a juice all in one! Each color has a nice distinct flavor (strawberry, orange, etc.) and they all work so well with one another. They might not be the best for you, but they are delicious!
Holden W.
These are so bad for you but addictively yummy. They’re very sugary but not too sweet. They have a lot of dye in them. I would recommend this product to other people as a special treat. I will purchase again in the future.
Nicole M.
I 100% recommend these if you have kids they are delicious they are great! And even though I can eat a whole box of these in a matter of 7 minutes they are delicious and that’s exactly why you should by them also they are very cheap! Great deal !
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
Let’s just say I don’t just buy these for my kids. These are great for packing lunches and for road trips my husband and kids always look forward to these. Great texture and flavor. 10/10 would recommend
Tyonna S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these things, there were a childhood snack and I still can’t get enough of them. Every month I have two get a big box of these for the house for the whole family to enjoy.
Tamarah P.
These gummy candies are sooo addictive omg! I just love biting into them and the sweet syrup gushes out as I chew them. I always wanted to try these candies since back in the 90s when I'd see the commercials on TV but my parents never bought em for us. I'm a grown woman now and can buy them all I want now woo hoo! lol
Cindy K.
Honestly, these were my favorite little snacks/treats growing up, and they definitely still are. These little babies taste awesome and are inexpensive. The only downside is the fact that they get stuck to your teeth, but it’s totally worth it.
Nava S.
Granger, IN
Yummmm. This straight up gives me nostalgia feels 😂 It makes me remember my childhood. With that being said, I still think these are the shiz. Such a yummy snack. The blue ones are my favorite. I’d love to try the sour ones!
Amanda R.
I love gushers! I used to eat these all the time when I was a kid. They’re not too badly priced, and I love how they still come in individual packs. They’re so easy to just grab and snack on when you want something sweet!
Migle I.
I never tried gushers but they look tasty!! Who else never tried gushers??
Saudi L.
Omg who else remembers these growing up?
May I please try these I will give you my honest review on it
Laurel C.
Woonsocket
How do I get a free sample of this product