BY FRUIT GUSHERS #10 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• what's your favorite flavour?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love gushers. I swear I eat like 10 packs a day. I am so addicted to them. And I love these tropical flavor ones especially. I don't know what it is I have just been on a kick with these the past few months . I love biting into them and the too comes out ughh they are sooo good
Cindy K.
Honestly, these were my favorite little snacks/treats growing up, and they definitely still are. These little babies taste awesome and are inexpensive. The only downside is the fact that they get stuck to your teeth, but it’s totally worth it.
Bonnie L.
One of my favorite fruit snacks since I was younger. Its great to split into pieces as separate snacks. Great flavor. Such an easy snack. Good texture. Affordable price. You can find them at Walmart, Target, and grocery store. You can often find them on sale.
Holden W.
These are so bad for you but addictively yummy. They’re very sugary but not too sweet. They have a lot of dye in them. I would recommend this product to other people as a special treat. I will purchase again in the future.
Maci P.
Atoka
I haven't had these in years, but they are SO good! Chewy fruit flavored candy with sweet fruity liquid inside. Affordable and great for a quick snack or your child's lunch box. I only with each package came with more!
Nicole M.
I 100% recommend these if you have kids they are delicious they are great! And even though I can eat a whole box of these in a matter of 7 minutes they are delicious and that’s exactly why you should by them also they are very cheap! Great deal !
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Yum! My favorite childhood snack! I bought these from my local grocery store. It isn’t technically healthy but they are great for lunch time snacks! These are made with fruit. I would recommend these to the moms out their who make their children’s lunch ! These are perfect Fruit Gushers™ Tropical Flavors Fruit Flavored Snacks
annika f.
La Mirada, CA
gushers are my favorite fruit snack! they are sweet and awesome! they are a lot more fun than any normal fruit snack and they are delicious! i would purchase them before any other fruit snack brand! great product!
Tamara P.
These gummy candies are sooo addictive omg! I just love biting into them and the sweet syrup gushes out as I chew them. I always wanted to try these candies since back in the 90s when I'd see the commercials on TV but my parents never bought em for us. I'm a grown woman now and can buy them all I want now woo hoo! lol
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Almost everyone in my house enjoys these. We love the burst of goo from the middle and they are a great treat for the kids every now and then and decently priced
Migle I.
I never tried gushers but they look tasty!! Who else never tried gushers??
Saudi L.
Omg who else remembers these growing up?
May I please try these I will give you my honest review on it
Crystal G.
I always find myself eating more than one packet 😂 What about you? Haha!