BY FRUIT GUSHERS

1 Box = 6 - 0.9 oz (25.5 g) bars [5.4 oz (153 g)]; Fruit Flavored Snacks - Strawberry Splash. Naturally flavored. The gush has turned blue and so might you! Good source of Vitamin C. 90 Calories per pouch. Low fat. Gluten free. Carbohydrate choices: 1.function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=1600049120'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Mary Ellen  P.
Bloomington, IN
I love these things, they are so good and addicting that I normally eat a box in 2 days. Strawberry is the best flavor!
Arlene F.
Kissimmee, FL
My kids love it! These snacks are delicious and flavorful. I buy it for my kids every time I go do my food shopping.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
I love any strawberry snack and gushers are tons of fun.These taste great.Excellent for packing kids lunches.
Addie R.
Portland, OR
I love fruit gushers. I wish more came in a pack because they go so fast! They always satisfy my sweet tooth.
Lauren  P.
Have loved these since I was little. I would definitely recommend these to everyone that has a sweet tooth!
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
I loved these when I was a kid, and got some recently. I still enjoyed them but think brands are better.
Melissa M.
Washington, MO
Delicious! One of my kids favorite kind of fruit snacks and I love that they are made with real fruit.
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
I used to love gushers and would beg my
Mom to buy them for my lunch! They are the best fruit snack!
Kylee W.
Williamsport, OH
My favorite! I love that they are all one flavor, which is my favorite flavor :)
Leslie S.
I've been a fan of Gushers ever since I was a little kid. Amazing taste, indeed.