BY FRUIT GUSHERS

1 Box = 6 - 0.9 oz (25.5 g) bars [5.4 oz (153 g)]; Fruit Flavored Snacks - Strawberry Splash. Naturally flavored. The gush has turned blue and so might you! Good source of Vitamin C. 90 Calories per pouch. Low fat. Gluten free. Carbohydrate choices: 1.function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=1600049120'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Bonnie L.
One of my favorite fruit snacks since I was younger. Its great to split into pieces as separate snacks. Great flavor. Such an easy snack. Good texture. Affordable price. You can find them at Walmart, Target, and grocery store. You can often find them on sale.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
These are the OG gusher. I love the tropical flavor but sometimes I'm in the mood for all reds. I still love these as an adult and wish there were more in a box!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
So yummy. I remember when these first came out in strawberry- ages ago 😂 now I use them to bribe my son to clean his room (10 toys a gusher 😁). Love them. Love the variety of tropical punch. They don't last long around me.
Renee Y.
I used to eat this a lot as a child and every once in a while I'll add this into my shopping cart. It's a delicious treat to get my day going and it super affordable. It's easy to bring along every where and it's not too messy to eat on the go.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
Omg my favorite after school snack when I was a teenager. Now it's my kids' favorite after school snack, I am not even going to lie I even have a after school snack with them. It has such a chewy outside and juicy center.
Stephanie W.
The strawberry splash Gushers are my favorite flavor! I love most strawberry flavored things and these have the best flavoring. They aren't great nutrition-wise but good in moderation.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
My nephews 10 and 8 absolutely love these. It's a fun idea with the gusher center. For me personally I thought these were way too sweet. Almost more a candy than the fruit snack I was expecting.
Rhonda M.
Little Rock, AR
My kids love these things. I do not like the juice that is inside of them though. They seem to be a little slimy to me at times but if the kids like em. I say lets buy them
Mary P.
I grew up on these, and my kids do too!

they are very flavorful, they're powerful, but oh so delicious! my boyfriend enjoys them as well.

quick, easy, and you can always find them on sale somewhere.
Lydia H.
Ok so I grew up on gushers. They taste like fruit roll up with a little extra awesomeness in the middle. Not sure why this is in the wellness section but hey. Lol