BY FRUIT GUSHERS #57 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

1 Box = 6 - 0.9 oz (25.5 g) pouches: 5.4 oz (153 g);; Fruit Flavored Snacks - Triple Berry Shock. Naturally and artificially flavored. The gush has turned blue and so might you! Good source of Vitamin C. 90 Calories per pouch. Low fat. Gluten free. Carbohydrate choices: 1.function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=1600024370'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Bonnie L.
One of my favorite fruit snacks since I was younger. Its great to split into pieces as separate snacks. Great flavor. Such an easy snack. Good texture. Affordable price. You can find them at Walmart, Target, and grocery store. You can often find them on sale.
Larrynn D.
Carlsbad
This snack is great for children! Most children find it really good and is a great after school snack or a treat after they do their homework. It met all of my expectations and I totally recommend.
Phebean C.
columbus, OH
I love this gusher s it taste so good the sour is unbelievable the juice is so juicy words can't describe how juicy and sour it is. it's cheap it comes in big packs and I buy my gushers at Wal-Mart since it more affordable there like I said it cheap so you should go try it because your missing out I 100% recommend this.
Jocelyn C.
Gushers will always remind me of my childhood. My mom would put it in my lunch bag as a treat and I would be the happiest kid. Fast forward, as an adult I still once in awhile still buy these tasty treats just as a quick snack or when I have a sweet tooth they hit the spot!
Cassidy Z.
Idaho Falls, ID
These are the best! I can eat the entire box in one sitting. They are not too expensive. They taste good but are not healthy. Walmart sells them that's where I have bought them at. Give them a try!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Oh man, so much nostalgia from just looking at these. Brings me back to elementary and middle school where friends would bring them and we all would share our candy. These were one of the best candies I had as a child! I loved them so much. I highly recommend.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
Admittedly, I'm totally addicted to these and fruit rollups. They're a staple at my house (we're 31 & 30. No kids!). I just love the sweet, fruity chew! Maybe for 2017 I'll start reaching for actual fruit haha
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love all gushers they are so good!!! It wasn't as sour as I thought it was gunna be so that made me a little sad but they taste so good I didn't mind. You can find them at any grocery store and they are very cheap. They are the perfect snack for on the go!!!
Danna V.
Los Angeles, CA
My kids and I love these candy they are so good they are very affordable and you can get a box for $1.99 they are very cheap and I love the liquid they have inside and I would recommend you get this if you love sour
hailee h.
Greendale, WI
These great on the go snacks are helpful, while also flavorfull. the little tany bite sized gummys exploade in your mouth gushing out great sour delight. alough if these are for your kids make sure to watch how many you give them they will be bouncing f the walls after a few packs of these little guys.
Phebean C.
columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
do you like the original gushers or the sour?
Micaela E.
Bronxville, NY
I love the regular gushers but I'm not a huge fan of sour things so I'm hesitant to try these. Do they pretty much taste like the regular ones?
Melissa S.
Where have you found these to be most affordable? Have you ever bought them in bulk?
Michelle H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What are the best flavors? I haven't tried the "shock" ones yet. Are they very sour?
abbi G.
I haven't tried them yet I really want to. How sour are they?