BY FRUIT GUSHERS

Sugar, Corn Syrup, Dried Corn Syrup, Pear Puree Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Cottonseed Oil, Glycerin, Grape Juice Concentrate, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Monoglycerides, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Potassium Citrate, Agar-agar, Natural Flavor, Color (Red 40, Blue 1, Yellows 5 & 6), Xanthan Gum.

Bonnie L.
One of my favorite fruit snacks since I was younger. Its great to split into pieces as separate snacks. Great flavor. Such an easy snack. Good texture. Affordable price. You can find them at Walmart, Target, and grocery store. You can often find them on sale.
Fransisco L.
Reno, NV
Recently fell in love with these gummies once again. They are the best thing when I want something sweet. The one thing I do not like is how little comes in the bag. It may also be because I want to eat 100 of these at the same time!
Dayna F.
Pittsburgh, PA
A family favorite in our household, we sometimes have to hide them from our kids so we can just have a snack. Yum! Chewy/fruity deliciousness. Wish there were more in the packages. Great treat when you need something sweet
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
I always loved gushers. The blue ones were always my favorite. However i just had them and they arent like what i temember. Amd they are kinda expensive unless you buy in bulk
Erika R.
Weslaco, TX
I love eating these at work, except the fact that they are really sticky. I love how juicy they are and my mouth waters every time I think about them. I love the strong fruit flavor, that's sour and sweet. Highly recommend these to every candy lover!

Meagan H.
Absolutely one of my favorite gummy snacks! I grew up on these as a kid, and will continue buying them! The chewy outside protects a burst of sweet liquid on the inside. So delicious!
Alicia S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
I hate these things...not true hate, but I hate them because they are so tasty, literally it's rare that a box of these makes it home from the store. So good.
Kalin W.
These were a special treat growing up and I still love eating them today! Very fruity like roll-ups or gummies but the flavor burst in the middle is the best!
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
These are the only gummy candy/snack I'll eat. I've always loved gushers. They taste delicious. Great for school lunches or just a sweet snack!
Sply N.
The best thing to do is to thorough them all in your mouth and chew.You'll get a long lasting rich of juice that tastes very delicious