Buy on Walmart
Bonnie L.
One of my favorite fruit snacks since I was younger. Its great to split into pieces as separate snacks. Great flavor. Such an easy snack. Good texture. Affordable price. You can find them at Walmart, Target, and grocery store. You can often find them on sale.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Who doesn't love Gushers? This is one of my favorite snacks to have in the cabinet for my daughter. I like how inexpensive it is, and the convenience. It is affordable and easy to find in the stores. I find myself sneaking a snack every once and in awhile. I recommend others to try this snack.
Sarah W.
Fruit Gushers are just fun to eat! Though if you leave them in the car they can get very sticky and obviously they are not healthy for you at all. But then again, what do you expect. haha.
Lauren M.
These aren't really that healthy, but then again if you were expecting them to be, you might not be familiar with most fruit flavored snacks! I grew up having gushers and I love every flavor. They're a great snack/dessert that I throw in my little brother's lunch box a lot!
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Wow, 13 grams of sugar per serving is a lot. Kids should be eating real fruit!! My daughter loves watermelon, blueberries, cherries, apples, bananas, peaches, nectarines, pears, & the list goes on & on!!
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
Gushers are a delicious low-calorie indulgence if you're craving candy but don't want to destroy a diet. All of this is assuming you're less strict about sugar consumption.
Christina B.
Love this candy and the different flavors, I like freezing my candy so these frozen taste super good! I quite love fruit gushers since I was a kid! :)
Rosa A.
San Bernardino, California
These do not seem so healthy but I still eat them. They are so good. Whenever I buy these I have to hide them because everybody in my house loves them.
Brittany L.
Yum I love these! They are wonderful as a snack or at lunch! I love all the flavors and they are always wonderful.
Jordyn P.
Warren, MI
Fruit Gushers are one of my favorite fruit snacks! The flavors are wonderful and they are very inexpensive.