BY FRUIT FRESH

Protects from browning up to 8 hours Contains antioxidants No artificial flavors or colors Improved formula with more vitamin C Only 5 calories per serving see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brileigh S.
Brileigh S.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
I have been using Fruit Fresh for years. It keeps fruit looking like it's supposed to and it takes very little. I dehydrate oranges to use in drinks and the picture I've posted says more than my words ever could. I just slice the oranges, sprinkle Fruit Fresh, and then put in the dehydrator at about 140 degrees for as long as it takes. I am in a high humidity area so I use a higher temp for longer periods of time, at least 8 hours. I also use it on berries, apples, and pears with the same fantastic results. Fruit Fresh does not impart any flavor at all, it just keeps your fresh fruit looking fresh. I highly recommend.
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I always have Fruit Fresh On hand! It works great on fresh cut fruit to keep them from turning brown. We also use it for fruit jarring and jam. It's a great powder to have and a great value for the buy!
Valentina D.
Valentina D.
Foodie Expert
Este producto es una maravilla para aquellos que realizan tartas con frutas frescas debido a que evita que se oxiden al entrar en contacto con el aire. Totalmente recomendado!
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Foodie Expert
Great for those summer fruit salads! Preamble your fruit salad and sprinkle a little on top. Keeps it from going brown before you serve. Recommend for sure!
Jill M.
Jill M.
Vancouver, WA
I wasn't sure about this product at first but decided to give it a try and wow the results were amazing
Sherri N.
Sherri N.
New Washingtn, OH
We use this every year when we can our peaches so that the peaches stay stay fresh and beautiful all winter in the cans. It works like a dream.
Linda K.
Linda K.
Cleveland, Ga
I'm curious about this, has anyone tried it?