BY FRUIT BY THE FOOT

Fruit By The Foot, Strawberry, 6 CountLow fat Excellent source of vitamin CKid-friendly and colorful made in the United States see more...

Bonnie L.
One of my favorite fruit snacks since I was younger. Its great to split into pieces as separate snacks. Great flavor. Such an easy snack. Good texture. Affordable price. You can find them at Walmart, Target, and grocery store. You can often find them on sale.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,049 reviews
One of my favorite fruit snacks since I was younger. Easy snack to give my son ,(also loves them), especially to split into pieces as separate snacks. Great flavor. Good texture. Affordable price.
Omarrii🍯🌏 M.
Rockmart , GA
I absolutely love these I get them for my kids all the time it very delicious and good I’m a reparted consumer and yea I recommend for all mothers for there kids and is very affordable to all local stores
Katie G.
As a 20 year old I still love these things. really sweet and also reminiscent of those few times when I was allowed to have them as a child! they will stick to your teeth though, so not particularly great in that area, and per usual not the healthiest snack but definitely enjoyable!
Courtney L.
Fruit by the foot is the perfect snack. It isn't messy, easy to eat, and as a 21 year old I still love them and they taste just as good as they did when I was younger.
Gianna T.
Tarrytown, NY
My favorite! I have been eating these little babies since I was a little girl. So yummy and they are known to be an excellent source of Vitamin C and other vitamins. Def try it out!
Erin H.
These bring me back to my childhood, not only are they extremely flavorful but they are fun to eat! Great snack for the kids, and it wouldn't hurt if you sneak one (or a few) every once in awhile also!
Farzana A.
Middletown, OH
I used to love these growing up. Truth be told, I still do. As a kid, I used to love having these in my lunch bag at school or being able to buy one for lunch in the lunch line. Brings back so many memories.
Trista H.
New Albany, IN
They taste amazing! You can’t just eat one though because they are so good. This is the only kind I can eat they are fruity but not too sugary
April H.
My kids love these! They think are super fun to unravel. They taste great! I have bought these several times and we are never disappointed