BY FRUIT BY THE FOOT

Bonnie L.
One of my favorite fruit snacks since I was younger. Its great to split into pieces as separate snacks. Great flavor. Such an easy snack. Good texture. Affordable price. You can find them at Walmart, Target, and grocery store. You can often find them on sale.
Heather B.
Hickory, NC
Fruit by the foot !!! I've always ate these . My mom always packed them in my lunch box when o was little and now I give them to my children too. A tradition that will go on for generations I'm sure lol. My son is obsessed with teenage mutant ninja turtles too.
marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
I have loved these since i was a little kid and will continue to purchase and eat these until I'm dead and gone fruit by the foot will always be on of my favorite snacks
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
You can't go wrong with this as your snack. This was my childhood and I still love eating it even in college. Great for on the go or as I'm walking to classes.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love TMNT! And Love Foot! Combined? Entertaining, Interesting, and yummy. I bought this for my little cousin and he loved it, its a nice snack for kids.
Kari G.
Ledbetter, KY
My 5 year old loves fruit by the foot. I do too to be honest! A little pricey but I do like that they have box tops in every box for my son's school.
Tammy T.
I actually purchased these for my kids cause they love the ninha turtle. The only issue. Bad bad mommy lol.