BY FRUIT BY THE FOOT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Play with your food with Betty Crocker Fruit Flavored Snacks. Great for holiday fun and classroom parties! Visit www.bettycrocker.com for more fun ideas, and follow on Facebook and Pinterest!

Buy on Walmart
Bonnie L.
One of my favorite fruit snacks since I was younger. Its great to split into pieces as separate snacks. Great flavor. Such an easy snack. Good texture. Affordable price. You can find them at Walmart, Target, and grocery store. You can often find them on sale.
monica o.
Found these at the local grocery outlet for only 99 cents a box I thought that was a great deal so I stocked up with 6 boxes & im so glad I did they taste super good my kids absolutely love them and I have 4 kids so finding good deals like this is a plus for me. I recommend u buy them especially if I can get at a great price like I did.