2 colors available

BY BETTY CROCKER #31 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Betty Crocker Variety Pack Fruit Flavored Snacks: Variety pack--strawberry--naturally flavored, berry tie-dye--naturally flavored, Color by the Foot--naturally rainbow punch flavored Six 3-foot rolls 80 calories per roll Good source of vitamin C Low fat Gluten free Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is so much better then gum or candy or whatever else your kids might want." in 1 review
  • "We pretty much love all the flavors" in 1 review
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
Fruit by the foot is a delicious snack that I have enjoyed since I was in grade school. The fruit by the foot variety pack provides me ease of knowing my children are eating a delicious yet healthy snack at school, while I can sneak a delicious snack in on the go between work and errands!

The taste of the product is lightly fruity, meanwhile the texture is similar to taffy. A little chewy but not too hard to chew.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Foodie Expert
Man why are these so good?! I love all the flavors and they smell great! I've bought these since I was basically a child. I could eat these all day if they weren't so sugary haha. They taste amazing and I would definitely recommend for adults who want something sweet and for kids as a tasty snack
Monica Denise V.
Monica Denise V.
Fresno, CA
They are súper tasty but the have a strange aftertaste. The box is such a better investment financially then buying the snacks individually. Only thing is that they get extremely stuck inbetween your teeth and hard to get out. Don't forget to carry a toothpick when eating these snacks
Kelli K.
Kelli K.
Manheim, PA
I may be in my 30s, but I still can't resist Fruit by the Foot! It has a great (artificial) fruit flavor and is super easy to throw in a bag for an afternoon snack. I can't say it is the healthiest, but the memories of my childhood it brings makes me overlook that.
Amirah N.
Amirah N.
Cupertino, CA
This is the most fun candy/snack. I'm 18 and I still feel like a kid when I eat these which is so fun. I love stacking them on top of each other and folding and then eating. And I also love the variety of flavors in this pack!
Xai X.
Xai X.
Foodie Expert
This was all that I ever bought when I was still in elementary school! Brings so much memories back! Love these as a kid and still do!
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Great flavor. Addicted to them. I love these they have amazing flavor and yummy sweets.
KATHERINE T.
KATHERINE T.
Albuquerque , NM
Foodie Expert
I love this variety pack of this snack. There is such a good balance of the flavors in it. They are also not too expensive- for a fruit snack option. They are good and continue to taste the same as when I was a kid. Totally would recommend this product.
karla l.
karla l.
Edinburg, TX
These are the best I usually eat 2 to 3 boxes per week. Their delicious I love the strawberry one and their nothing wrong with them their simply perfect. I'm a repeat costumer I love buying them a lot I would recommend them specially for little kids so they have fun unwrapping them
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
Truly the greatest of all time. I am still loving these and love when I can get my hands on them. Great flavor. Buy them in the economy pack when you can find them! Kids are still loving them, as are us older 90s kids!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Foodie Expert
BACK TO SCHOOL! Mommas, what do your kids NEED in their lunchbox?? Mine tries to live off Fruit By The Foot Betty Crocker Variety Pack Fruit Flavored Snacks
Kelsea M.