Fruit By The Foot Berry Tie-Dye uploaded by Lisa M.Fruit By The Foot Berry Tie-Dye uploaded by Abigail G.

BY FRUIT BY THE FOOT

Naturally flavored. Made with real fruit. Excellent source of Vitamin C. Peel in half for 6 feet of fun! Low fat. Carbohydrate Choices: 1. Made in U.S.A.Features include: Gluten free Made with real fruit Excellent source of Vitamin CPeel in half for 6 feet of fun see more...

Elizabeth S.
Greensboro, NC
This is my favorite flavor and probably always will be. I love the berry flavor as well as the general colors that the product comes in.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
The only negative thing I could say about this is there aren't enough in one box! They are so good. Very much a guilty pleasure for me.
Alicia V.
Waterford, MI
They are a great snack. Personally I loved them when I was a kid and I still love them. They are a fun snack to eat.
Renee C.
My mother always bought fruit snacks and I love these. Something different to put in my lunch for work.
Ana S.
Amazing flavor and you can take these to go everywhere. They have them on sale the majority of the time!
Melanie C.
One of the best candies out there. I prefer this much over some other gummies and candies. The flavour in this is so good and unique. I love the flavours and how much fun it is to eat it. I would highly recommend this and I would repurchase.
Lisa M.
Grand Falls Windsor , NL
Fruit by the foot is mine and my sons all time favourites right now, they have always been my favourite sense when I was a little girl and I still love them! They are also very affordable too so they are perfect for children for school for snacks or just snacks at home! I highly recommend these they are so yummy
Missy A.
Calgary, AR
The fruit by the foot tasted great as a kid and they still taste great! There's also a crease in the middle in case you want to eat the two colours separately. Makes a great snack for the kids to bring to school.

Walmart