Fruit By The Foot Berry Tie-Dye uploaded by Lisa M.Fruit By The Foot Berry Tie-Dye uploaded by Abigail G.

BY FRUIT BY THE FOOT

Naturally flavored. Made with real fruit. Excellent source of Vitamin C. Peel in half for 6 feet of fun! Low fat. Carbohydrate Choices: 1. Made in U.S.A.Features include: Gluten free Made with real fruit Excellent source of Vitamin CPeel in half for 6 feet of fun see more...

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Fruit By The Foot!  This is one of my favorite go-to snacks whenever I'm craving something sweet.  This has been something I've been eating since I was 8, and it has held up in terms of flavor and quality.  Would highly recommend this to anyone.
Bonnie L.
One of my favorite fruit snacks since I was younger. Its great to split into pieces as separate snacks. Great flavor. Such an easy snack. Good texture. Affordable price. You can find them at Walmart, Target, and grocery store. You can often find them on sale.
Kristina M.
Boston Ma
I like that there a gluten-free and they have no artificial flavors. They're fun for the kids to spread out and see how long they are. They support Box Tops for education!#fruitbythefoot
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
One of my favorite fruit snacks since I was younger. Easy snack to give my son ,(also loves them), especially to split into pieces as separate snacks. Great flavor. Good texture. Affordable price.
Abigail G.
It's gelatin free, has natural flavors and is only 80 calories per roll. You can take them for a on the go snack. And did I mention they only have 10g of sugar. Just the best snack.
Kelly R.
This is the best flavor, my boyfriend and I used to fight over who got this flavor in the variety box. I am 23 years old… I don't know if it's because they're so good or I just want to be a kid again.
theresa s.
Stafford, VA
My kids love these. Great afternoon snack. They can be a bit sticky! They come in a variety of flavors. You will find them in the aisle with fruit snacks at your grocery store.
Kaia K.
East Orange, NJ
Berry tie dye is my favorite. I could just eat them non stop . I feel like kid when I’m buying them . But they are so good . Always on sale . My favorite snack.
Beth R.
This is addictive I have been eating these for 20 years. They're not healthy. They're not a smarter snack. They're sugar and they're delicious.
Matt K.
I used to love these when I was a kid. I now buy them to remind me of my childhood. They definitely get stuck in your teeth, but worth it!

Walmart