Fruit Acid Gel Peel 15% (Lactic Acid uploaded by Veronika W.

BY REFRESH SKIN THERAPY

Radiant Skin in as Little as Five Minutes. Everyone wants flawless skin, but your complexion doesn't always cooperate. By the time you get your breakouts under control as an adult, you notice fine lines around your eyes and mouth. Our Best-Selling Fruit Acid Gel Peel 15% with Kojic Acid is the only tool you need to uncover natural, flawless skin at any age. This trio of naturally-derived alpha hydroxy acids, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, and Pyruvic Acid, smoothes fine lines and prevents acne breakouts. Our unique combination of four acids allow our peel to be used safely on all skin types and to be a highly effective treatment for many skin concerns. Benefits: Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging Fights pimples and blackheads while fading acne scars Fades away dark spots and melasma to reveal smooth, beautiful skin Minimizes pore size and improves overall complexion Smoothes away dry, rough skin Alcohol free Paraben free Phthalate free Gluten free No added artificial colors, fragrance, or preservatives Vegan Friendly 100% Made in the USA The anti-aging power of fruit effectively removes the outer layers of thickened or damaged skin improving texture and tone while revealing noticeably smoother, healthier skin. Kojic acid, a natural skin brightener which reduces the appearance of dark spots and inhibits melanin production. Naturally antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, Kojic acid helps prevent acne and rosacea flare-ups. Try the Fruit Acid 15% Gel Peel Risk-Free with Our Lifetime Guarantee - Satisfaction or Your Money Back. see more...

Veronika W.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love glycolic products and love what they do for my skin. I have tried a ton of different varieties and I have to admit this is one of  the better ones currently available. this is by far not the strongest peel available but remember using an acid at home on your face should be done with caution. You can cause damage if not used correctly. Since I know how my skin handles glycolic acid I leave the serum on for 6 minutes instead of 3 as suggested. Moisturizing afterwards is an absolute must!
This is a great addition to a my ritual and an absolute must the day before and important event.
C B.
This is a pretty mild peel but it definitely leaves my skin refreshed. Amazon offers a small sample to try first at a lower price which I thought was pretty great. Its $6 and thus far I've gotten three uses out of it, which is amazing for the size. It's not gonna give you the intense peel of a higher concentrate, but it's nice for a quick pick me up for tired faces.
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
I give this 3 stars only because I expected it to tingle more and be a bit stronger . Was hoping for a quick type skin lightener. Been using for two weeks and don't see any results yet.