BY FRUDIA

A green-grape pore control mask full of refreshing 81% green-grape extract. Crafted with skin moistening tannoids that visibly mattify pores and helps to restore your skin's natural elasticity. This natural non-fluorescent botanical sheet will deeply deliver nutrients effectively.
  • Harvesting high quality fruits from the organic farm
  • Keep the fresh fruit juice in proper packing
  • Making pure ingredients by refining

Active Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract 60.14%.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycereth-26, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium EDTA, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

Directions

Apply toner after a face wash. Open the pouch, apply mask with the film liner, fit it evenly on the face and discard the film liner. Leave on for 10 to 20 minutes. Remove mask and gently pat remaining serum until fully absorbed.

• Where I can get this2 Answers
  • Would love to here a review on this product I have oily s...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? I have oily skin and am looking ...2 Answers
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
I have combination oily and dry skin, so I decided to try this face mask. I purchased it at CVS for $1.99. It's actually very good worked on my oily skin. I had it on for 25 mins longer then recommended. And totally saw the difference. It kept my skin smoother opened up my pores and kept my skin moisturized.
Natalie K.
This mask is so great, the amount of serum that you get in this is enough to reapply to your face 2x again. I love the price of these and how much liquid is actually in them. They are so hydrating and the cotton is the softest cotton on a sheet mask that I’ve ever used. It hugs your face great. I love all of their sheet masks!!
Dominique H.
Virginia Beach, Va
Great and afforable! The Brightening mask did was it claims and gave my skin a nice radiance! Drug store sheet masks are really coming through with results, and my pockets are loving it!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I recently picked this mask up at CVS, and use it for the first time today, I have really oily skin, and large pores, and after using this mask I noticed a slight difference in my pores, and a big difference in my oil production, I would definitely recommend face mask to anyone with oily skin, plus it smells good!
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
I'm using this mask right here while I'm typing this. 😅 I love how it feels on my face. It's very refreshing but also there's a minor tingling sensation all over my face right now. This helps me shrink the large pores around my nose. Such an amazing product!
Anais P.
Hattiesburg , MS
I was in CVS and decided to try this Korean beauty product because my skin is oily, the results were good because if I reduced my pores a bit, leaving my skin soft.
Jamie R.
FRAGRANCE 💯
FIT 💯
ESSENCE 💯
Definitely adding this mask to my favorite affordables list!!!
✨✨✨UPDATE✨✨✨
This morning my skin was hydrated, smooth, and had a very healthy glow. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this mask. I'm excited to try the other masks of this brand. And now I have to hunt for these at @cvspharmacy since my local ones don't have the #frudia line.
Brenda V.
Modesto, CA
Got this the other day t CVS, I used it before bed and woke up looking great. Very moisturized and left gentle in my face. Makeup applied very well the next morning. Will totally buy again and try other mask from same brand. Very good prize.
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
I love Frudia facial masks. They feel like a splash of fresh sweet fruit on the face! Also refreshing and safe to use even for sensitive skin! Love ❤️
Kaitlyn L.
Los Angeles
I admittedly have sensitive skin, but this mask made my skin bright red for the next day. On the plus side, my pores did seem cleaner.
Vicky B.
Cambridge , Cambridgeshire
Would love to here a review on this product I have oily skin, is this product good for clogged pores?
Christine M.
Has anyone tried this?? I have oily skin and am looking for products to help reduce the oil while cleansing and moisturizing my skin.
Where I can get this