BY FRUDIA

A green-grape pore control mask full of refreshing 81% green-grape extract. Crafted with skin moistening tannoids that visibly mattify pores and helps to restore your skin's natural elasticity. This natural non-fluorescent botanical sheet will deeply deliver nutrients effectively.
  • Harvesting high quality fruits from the organic farm
  • Keep the fresh fruit juice in proper packing
  • Making pure ingredients by refining

Active Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract 60.14%.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycereth-26, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium EDTA, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

Directions

Apply toner after a face wash. Open the pouch, apply mask with the film liner, fit it evenly on the face and discard the film liner. Leave on for 10 to 20 minutes. Remove mask and gently pat remaining serum until fully absorbed.

• Where I can get this2 Answers
  • Would love to here a review on this product I have oily skin, is ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? I have oily skin and am looking for prod...1 Answers
Karolina P.
Simi Valley, CA
I have combination oily and dry skin, so I decided to try this face mask. I purchased it at CVS for $1.99. It's actually very good worked on my oily skin. I had it on for 25 mins longer then recommended. And totally saw the difference. It kept my skin smoother opened up my pores and kept my skin moisturized.
Minnorea G.
Miami
La presentacion es nobefosa dan ganas de usarla, sin duda lo haria porque esta respaldada por una gran casa.
Maria Elia N.
heredia
Amo las mascarillas faciales, son súper importantes y su empaque es perfecto, lindo y delicado, repetiría su uso y me gustaría tener varias por su beneficio, me llama la atención que es con manzana verde
Süsen Ç.
very nice product .. I would like to try it .. I like your mark .. I would like to be among those who will receive the product 😊😊
Vicky B.
Cambridge , Cambridgeshire
Would love to here a review on this product I have oily skin, is this product good for clogged pores?
Where I can get this
Christine M.
Has anyone tried this?? I have oily skin and am looking for products to help reduce the oil while cleansing and moisturizing my skin.