Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Cream uploaded by Kayla G.

BY FRUDIA

A combination of 77% blueberry extract and tomato seed oil work together in this rich, hydrating cream to nourish and lock in moisture. Size: 55 g / 1.86 fl oz

The peach slices scoop:

Check out an ingredients list for most skincare products and you'll see "Water" listed as the first ingredient. Not so with Frudia, the entire range is composed of supercharged skincare with waterless formulas and organic fruit-derived extracts. The blueberry is anything but basic, bursting with antioxidants, this moisturizing cream plumps and hydrates skin.

apply!

Apply a dime-size amount of moisturizer to your skin in light circular motions as the last step of your skincare routine.

ingredients:

Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Water, Dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, Diglycerin, Methylpropanediol, Peg/Ppg-17/6 Copolymer, Betaine, Trisiloxane, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Tromethamine Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-6 Methyl Ether, Ethylhexylglycerin Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate. Xanthan Gum, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Isoceteth-10, Isoceteth-25, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bht, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ci 60730, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Tocopherol

Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Cream
  • "I LOVE this cream. I have dry skin and as soon as i put this on i can feel the difference and it's so moisturizing. The smell is so good!!!!! i will definitely be buying this again." in 3 reviews
Kim M.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is literally the greatest. I've never had a moisturizer do what this does for my skin. It's more like a gel than a cream, but it goes on a dries like a cream. Most gels leave a weird residue/texture on my fave but this one really absorbed into the skin and has kept my face in check for most of winter season.
Kayla G.
Allston, MA
I LOVE this hydrating cream! It’s more like gel, but it feels like cool water on your face and is SUPER refreshing. It doesn’t quite smell like blueberries, but it does smell so nice 💜 The packaging alone is a reason you should get this!! I am absolutely in love with it!!
Rainah G.
Purchased at: CVS
Frudia is an amazing secret brand that you can find at CVS. It’s a K Beauty brand and every one of their products has amazing results. I have already purchased 5 moisturizers and keep them in my bathroom cabinet for when I run out! I use this moisturizer daily- it’s not too light or too heavy/ greasy.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
This is a great product. I love products cute packaging such as this one. It’s very cute and easy to use. On top of that it’s very moisturizing and nourishing for my skin. I this times a week and I am very satisfied with the results.
Kelly B.
Windsor Locks, CT
Smells good and feels very cooling. It's the last step I put on my face and I think it's working alright. My skin is getting drier and I find I need a cream or even with several other steps my skin feels too tight.
Melissa T.
Mission, texas
I love this product sooo much! It easy to apply and use soo perfect for dry skin! I recommend it to everyone to apply and use! It’s very healthy for you face! I love the packaging that they send to me!
Shawn S.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
My skin is DRY. I struggle to hydrate it. This product keeps my skin hydrated and soft for hours. I love the smell and packaging. I love that I can just pick it up from CVS
Anjelica B.
Virginia Beach
After taking my makeup off at night or washing it in the morning my face is SO dry. After applying this you can instantly feel the difference of how moisturized your face is.
Caitlyn B.
Great gel, light moisturizer. Super hydrating and smells amazing!! Great for summer hot days. The packaging is so cute and it comes with a little scoop to get the product out.
Kayla S.
Yes! Let me tell you about his fruity skin cream! I hate blueberries but love this product. Feels so light and refreshing on my skin. I have sensitive skin and this works so well since my skin gets so dry;. Not to mention the cute festive packaging!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I bet this smells amazing!
Celine C.
tizi-ouzou
Are this effective?
Wendy Q.
I have dry patches on my legs, does this really work? I mean, i dont want to waste my money in something that doesnt make my legs good looking :/
Sara K.
Bangor, PA
Does this benefit oily skin?
Leslie C.
Does it work? I want to try it.