BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing from Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo trial size. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from Morocco and apricot locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. (*In a combing test and a frizz test using the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine system of Shampoo, Conditioner, and Anti-Frizz Serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)

• My mom got this for me and thought it was for curly hair but I do...1 Answers
  • Can anyone let me know if this is a great shampoo for dry and thi...1 Answers
  • Hi I've been experiencing the worst dry hair ever. Can someone t...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
I am giving this three stars simply because this shampoo somehow managed to dry my hair out even more than it was before I started using this. It lathers really beautifully and smells fantastic, but once I got out of the shower, I could see how dry my hair had become from using this. I love the conditioner and found that the conditioner works well for my hair, but I will not be purchasing the shampoo again.
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
I liked this shampoo and the conditioner in the line, but I didn’t notice a difference in how frizzy or sleek my hair was. It smelled nice, a pretty subtle smell. My hair is really fine and gets pretty frizzy because of that and this didn’t really help it like I had hoped. I’d buy it again because it was a good shampoo, but it didn’t really help my frizziness or make it more sleek.
shatoni B.
I usually don't prefer shampoos that say smooth and sleek but after trying this one out, I might look into trying more. I usually don't go for them because they tend to weigh my hair down, but I gave the Garnier Fruitis a shot and was pleasantly surprised. Scent wise, it smelled very sweet and fruity which is something right up my alley. The intensity though is quite strong, so for people who are sensitive to scents, this may be a turn off or a bit much to handle. Texture wise, it was a gel formula.
Stephanie L.
I was pleasantly surprised by this product.  I have lots of waves (frizzy) and this really cut down on the puffiness.  I only wash a few times a week and it feels quick spa-like to use this product.  It smells great and does the job.  I docked it a star since it's not sulfate free (not the greatest for my color) but it is paraben-free and vegan.
Elizabeth D.
United States
Hello guys so this product has the powers to make hour hair have the perfect shine and softens for days it smells like almost like green apple it’s amazing nice packaging affordable you can find it anywhere
Connie T.
My hair is pretty wavy and frizzy after I shower so I decided to give this a try to see if it actual helps with calming down my frizz especially during hot and humid weather.

Pros: scent smells good and helps a little with the frizz
Cons: doesn’t really help much with calming down my frizz.
abigail D.
Manhattan
If I can’t make up my mind on what new shampoo or conditioner to buy, I always grab for something from this collection. The frizz is real when you have dry, curly hair. I just wish they had a formula without sulfates, silicones, and all that garbage. Still a great product though!
Brittney W.
Steubenville
I received a free sample of both the shampoo and conditioner. It's is the new Sleek and shine zero. It also came with a dollar off coupon. Yeah. I tried it out and I adore it. My hair was smooth and not weighed down. I used my straightener on it and it had protected my hair from the heat. I do believe this can be bought at the dollar general for around 3-4$ each. A must try.
Jennifer M.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Purchased this one before and absolutely loved this. I always look for a really good hair care shampoo and garnier always seems to be my favorite. Its helps with my dryness and split ends and always provides moisture for my hair to make it just a lil bit more manageable
Brittani S.
Orlando, FL
This shampoo tends to leave my thick, curly hair feel super dry after every use. I used this shampoo for 4-5 weeks straight, and I was able to go 5-6 days without having to wash it again, which was nice, but my hair did not go well with this shampoo.
Jessica O.
San Antonio t, Texas
Hi I've been experiencing the worst dry hair ever. Can someone tell me if this works? If not can you tell me if you have used something that does? I'm looking for something that is going to work fast!
Ta-Shawnna C.
Can anyone let me know if this is a great shampoo for dry and thick hair? Also if it really works for frizzy hair?
Daymarie W.
Somewhere
My mom got this for me and thought it was for curly hair but I doesn't say anything like for all types or etc so is it for all types? Or for straight hair? I asking before I let my curly hair use the product.