BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing from Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo trial size. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from Morocco and apricot locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. (*In a combing test and a frizz test using the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine system of Shampoo, Conditioner, and Anti-Frizz Serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)

• My mom got this for me and thought it was for curly hair but I do...1 Answers
  • Can anyone let me know if this is a great shampoo for dry and thi...1 Answers
  • Hi I've been experiencing the worst dry hair ever. Can someone t...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
[product:garnier-fructis-sleek-&-shine-shampoo-&-conditioner-2-ct-pack] [product:garnier-fructis-fortifying-conditioner-sleek-and-shine-with-nutritive-fruit-micro-oils,-13-oz] [product:garnier-fructis-fortifying-conditioner-sleek-and-shine-with-nutritive-fruit-micro-oils,-13-oz] [product:garnier-fructis-sleek-&-shine-non-aero-hairspray] [product:garnier-fructis-sleek-&-shine-for-frizzy,-dry,-unmanageable-hair] [product:garnier-fructis-style-sleek-&-shine-intensely-smooth-leave-in-conditioning-cream] [product:garnier-fructis-haircare-sleek-&-shine-conditioner] [product:garnier-fructis-style-sleek-&-shine-flat-iron-perfector-straightening-mist-24-hr-finish] Garnier has this amazing product line for anyone who has frizzy unmanageable hair. I use these products myself and for my family. It leaves our hair soft and shiny and never frizzy.
Suki L.
Austin, TX
I am a shampoo freak, always trying to find my holy grail shampoo that would work with my crazy chemistry of hair. So I guess you could say I'm pretty familiar with the Garnier brand.. I've tried several products from them and have loved how affordable they are at the drugstore with multiple products for different hair types. My hair is very long, wavy, thick, not as frizzy as it used to be but VERY OILY. I was hesitant to try this product out due to the fact that my scalp is very oily but I thought I would give it a try since I love trying out new products. I always remembered Garnier products to smell lovely and I was right. The smell is outrageous. !! This product made my hair very oily after the first wash. It has argan oil in it so I figured that was the reason. My hair did seem very sleek and shiny which it did claim to do. I feel that this product is targeted more for DRY, damaged and frizzy hair types. I wouldn't say its a bad product, just didn't work with my hair chemistry!
👸 Erica S.
One of my absolute favorite shampoos. It smells so good and makes my hair feels so soft and look so much smoother shinier healthier. I also like the texture of the shampoo makes me feel like it going to actually work not only on my hair but for my scalp to renourish and rehydrate the the dry scalp that causes dry brittle hair and damage. The only dislike is the bottle I don't like how hard it is to achieve how much or the amount of shampoo you wish to use I also don't like how small the bottle is I have very long hair and it felt like I needed more to get what it was that I was looking for. Other than those two small discrepancies this is one of the best hair shampoo / conditioners I've used so far it really does show a difference in a day's use even more so in a week and over more time I recommend this shampoo for anybody who has dry brittle damaged hair
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
Alright absolutely love the Sleek and Shine collection they are my go-to I love this shampoo it's such a great way to sit and have clean hair and feels to replenish it does clean my hair and it does sit there give my hair life and it doesn't really damaged my hair like a lot of people would suggest since it does have sulfates I'm not a big fan of that but I absolutely love it and I would recommend it to anybody that I know
shatoni B.
I usually don't prefer shampoos that say smooth and sleek but after trying this one out, I might look into trying more. I usually don't go for them because they tend to weigh my hair down, but I gave the Garnier Fruitis a shot and was pleasantly surprised. Scent wise, it smelled very sweet and fruity which is something right up my alley. The intensity though is quite strong, so for people who are sensitive to scents, this may be a turn off or a bit much to handle. Texture wise, it was a gel formula.
Cayla B.
Tampa, FL
I will occasionally use this shampoo when I’m going through my brand rotation. I must change brands because using the same for any length of time causes my scalp to dry out. This shampoo makes my curls soft and has a lovely smell that sticks. It’s reasonable as far as cost. I do enjoy garnier products.
MrsStacyMichelle B.
Sleek and shine! And under control! Yes it does what it says! Love the smell! My hair has gone through a lot with dying my hair it was getting way to frizzy! Also have dry hair/ brittle....all bad! Every time I put this on my hair I been seeing a big difference! Looks and feels so much healthy! Very satisfying
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
I wish it was a little more affordable but the products are still great. If your hair is very dry or damage these would work great because i feel like garnier is heavy in oils. Sometimes i felt like my hair would get oily fast so i only used it in small amounts but if your hair is more damaged than mine you would love it
Andrea W.
Portsmouth
Just started to use this and I'm not in love with it like I am my other Garnier products. It builds up on my hair and I have to use a clarifying shampoo in between to keep my hair from looking greasy.
Brittney W.
Steubenville
I received a free sample of both the shampoo and conditioner. It's is the new Sleek and shine zero. It also came with a dollar off coupon. Yeah. I tried it out and I adore it. My hair was smooth and not weighed down. I used my straightener on it and it had protected my hair from the heat. I do believe this can be bought at the dollar general for around 3-4$ each. A must try.
Jessica O.
San Antonio t, Texas
Hi I've been experiencing the worst dry hair ever. Can someone tell me if this works? If not can you tell me if you have used something that does? I'm looking for something that is going to work fast!
Ta-Shawnna C.
Can anyone let me know if this is a great shampoo for dry and thick hair? Also if it really works for frizzy hair?
Daymarie W.
Somewhere
My mom got this for me and thought it was for curly hair but I doesn't say anything like for all types or etc so is it for all types? Or for straight hair? I asking before I let my curly hair use the product.