BY GARNIER #85 in Shampoo

Get intense smoothing from Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo trial size. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from Morocco and apricot locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. (*In a combing test and a frizz test using the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine system of Shampoo, Conditioner, and Anti-Frizz Serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)

• My mom got this for me and thought it was for curly hair but I do...1 Answers
  • Can anyone let me know if this is a great shampoo for dry and thi...1 Answers
  • Hi I've been experiencing the worst dry hair ever. Can someone t...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Samantha S.
I love the Garnier line! It's my favorite OTC line. I find this shampoo and conditioner to actually work rather well. I've had bleach blond hair for years and it definitely makes my hair feel soft and manageable. Plus, this line has a GREAT smell! I love that you can smell it in your hair hours after using. Makes me have a constant feeling of being refreshed and clean.
Carrie B.
Pennington
I am absolutely in love with this product. I was so excited to see that my local target had it in stock. When I went on my trip it was the perfect size. It lasted me for over two weeks. I would definitely buy it again because I think it's a great size and perfect for travel. It also had my normal shampoo in it which was lovely to take on my trip.
Brittany C.
I Love this product. It last a good while. I use it every other day and its better then most. It does help woth the frizziness and always helps with the driness. I got a shampoo n conditioner pack for only 10 bucks at walmart. I have use it for about 2 mths and definitely will be using it again..
Kelcie W.
I always switch up the hair products I use so my hair doesn't get used to the products, and this is always one of my go-tos. I have very long, thick, curly hair, and frizz is always an issue for me. This certainly helps keep the fly aways away, leaving your hair squeaky clean and smooth!
J. Childe P.
Washington, PA
The smell alone is enough to keep me coming back to this shampoo! It does not work miracles, but it makes my flat fine damaged hair feel squeaky clean without feeling like it is stripped of any moisture like other shampoos. By far and away the best budget-friendly solution to sad hair!
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
I get this size for when I travel. The shampoo is not too drying for my dry and coarse hair, even though it gets it plenty clean. It leaves my hair pretty soft. The only downside is that it has quite a lot of smell, so I rinse really well so my husband doesn't sneeze and cough.
Brittney H.
Rockaway, NJ
I love this brand of shampoo and conditioner. It always has the best smell and it's better than other brands. I find it very effective and reasonable priced at Walmart. You can get big bottle for a great price. I would definitely buy this again and continue buying this brand.
Bint A.
I tried this shampoo and it does help manage hair. It just made my scalp itchy and I couldn't stick with it. I've switched to natural shampoo (Lush HIWMH shampoo bar) and my hair is doing better. I recommend this if you have unmanageable hair and a scalp that isn't sensitive.
Kristy B.
Flowood, MS
I like this shampoo because it's affordable, it can be bought just about anywhere, it smells great, and it really helps keep my hair shiny and tame. I never just use shampoo - so I don't know what it'd be like if I did - but along with a great conditioner, this shampoo rocks!
Bee S.
Garden Grove, CA
I just finish one bottle of this. What I can say is it give me very moisturizer texture. My hair used to dry and damage a lot. This sampoo help me a lot with that and it also give my hair shine. I would recommend everyone to try this out and wont be disappointed.
Jessica O.
San Antonio t, Texas
Hi I've been experiencing the worst dry hair ever. Can someone tell me if this works? If not can you tell me if you have used something that does? I'm looking for something that is going to work fast!
Ta-Shawnna C.
Can anyone let me know if this is a great shampoo for dry and thick hair? Also if it really works for frizzy hair?
Daymarie W.
Somewhere
My mom got this for me and thought it was for curly hair but I doesn't say anything like for all types or etc so is it for all types? Or for straight hair? I asking before I let my curly hair use the product.