BY GARNIER #1 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lock out frizz for a full 3 days, even in 97% humidity. This serum smooths and adds shine to frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair. It acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen smooth each strand.Get the most intense smoothing yet from Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum.

• Did this work for your hair?3 Answers
  • Does this work for oily hair? Wouuld it make it more oily?2 Answers
  • I have thick long hair I can go without washing it for about 3 da...1 Answers
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Terrific
product. I squirt a few drops in my palms, then I brush fingers and
hands right through my short, but full crop of graying hair. Makes these
tresses look ever so shiny and silky while keeping it all in place.
Don't even need to use hairspray. I especially like the fact that it's
not greasy, nor gummy, nor does it have an odor. It just has a pleasant
and unassuming scent. Most of all, this product enhances the natural
wave and light curl that I still have. For me, it's best used right
after a shampoo and a towel dry.
Latisha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little bit [dime size] amount of this will weigh my hair down...I had to cut weigh back or risked my hair looking greasy and stringy. It does smell amazing.
Kate H.
El Paso, TX
I have fine, curly, shoulder length, Caucasian hair that tends to get frizzy with humidity. For many years I lived with the frizz, while trying many products that left my hair looking greasy or flat. A friend suggested I try Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Serum, and I love it!

After shampooing and towel drying, I put a dime sized squirt in the palm of my hand. I rub my hands together and then lightly pat my hands all over my hair, applying very sparingly to the scalp part. I run my fingers under my hair to make sure all the strands are treated, then wash my hands to get the product off. I add some mousse or gel and then comb it all through my hair, shake my head and scrunch my curls and let it air dry.

This serum really helps with the frizzies, and makes my curls stay curly all day long. I often skip a day washing my hair because I no longer wake up with a bush that needs taming. One caveat: don't use too much of this product or your hair will look greasy. Just a tiny bit is enough!
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I don't typically reach for Garnier, they hit it out of the park with this one. The product does just as it describes! I have thick, color treated, and damaged hair. Whether it is the Florida humidity or my natural hair ways- by the end of the day my hair typically looks like a frizzy mess. A little goes a long way with this product so I typically style my hair as I normally do, then pump a small amount of serum into the palm of my hand then run my fingers through my hair. After using this product my hair looks and feels more healthy and it stands up against the heat and humidity.
Mikayla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this! Not only does it help with frizz but it also makes my hair really soft as long as I blow dry my hair after I applied it! My hair goes down to around my belt loops, so I use a lot of product. It lasts a decent amount of time, though. Im adding a picture of my hair after it is styled and after using this product.
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my frizzy dry hair nice and silky. Use this on wet or dry hair. I love using this as finishing product on my ends.
Claudette F.
Grande prairie
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a bad product for the price. Not my favorite anti fizz product but it doesn't work fairly well . It goes on nicely and doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down.
Tricia D.
Lowell, Ma
A must have to add shine and a healthy glow to Ur hair and Ur hair doesn't feel greasy like some other products do
Tania P.
Sewaren, NJ
I will start by saying I have fine hair which combined with this serum is a receipe for disaster. I try not to wash and style my hair everyday because I don't wan to damage it but the times that I have tried this serum I have had to wash my hair again the next day... If not immediately after puttin the product on. I made that huge mistake of putting a nickel almost quarter size amount in my palms and runing it through wet freshly washed hair. I attempted to style my hair right after and I could feel it in my brush how greasy my hair was. I then had to rewash it before moving on. Since then I have learned my lesson, I completely style my hair and then I put a pea size on my finger tips and lightly run it over my hair starting about 3 to 4 inches away from my roots. Then I grab all my hair in a pony tail and rub my finger throuroghly through the ends of my hair to soften and protect tbem. Using the product this way works just fine but my hair sometimes still gets frizzy depending on the weather. Since I use such a ridiulously small amount the contain is seriously going to last me 5 Years hahahahaha. For someone with thicker or course hair I think this will work great but for thin fine hair it just makes it greasy and weighs it down slick and flat. Overall this does not work for me so I give it a 2 out of 5.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is just as good as John Frieda - and it smells even better. I think these types of serums are way better than a lot of African American hair products that just leave your hair oily and gross. I buy this all the time!
Alyssa M.
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Rachel W.
I have very thick hair and it gets frizzy in the summer! Should I use this product? Will it damage my hair?
Livvy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should you use this product? Is it more so and every day thing or once or twice a week?
Michelle S.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product have good frizz control?
Kelli H.
Atascadero, CA
I love the way fruit is products smell but have not had a lot of luck with fly always and frizz. Is this product for curly hair and can I put it on wet or dry?