BY GARNIER #1 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lock out frizz for a full 3 days, even in 97% humidity. This serum smooths and adds shine to frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair. It acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen smooth each strand.Get the most intense smoothing yet from Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum.

• Did this work for your hair?3 Answers
  • Does this work for oily hair? Wouuld it make it more oily?2 Answers
  • I have thick long hair I can go without washing it for about 3 da...1 Answers
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for frizz control and has worked wonders for my mom's hair. I however, wasn't impressed with how my hair felt after using. My hair was left feeling sticky and I just didn't like that.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product did not work for my hair. My hair is straight not thick and can get kind if frizzy and dry on the ends. So I thought this would smooth it out and while it did, it also made my hair kind of harder to style and add volume. And when I added a bit to the top of my hair, my hair was so limp. I think this would be an awesome product for someone with dry or thick hair. It just didn't do it for me.
Esther A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gustan, la cobertura es total no tienes que usar muchas cajas el producto es muy bueno y se fija fácilmente realmente la cobertura es increíble supero mis expectativas te lo recomiendo al mas del 100%
Sydni S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is so light and a little goes a long way. It smells amazing and it doesn't weigh your hair or hair extensions down. It doesn't have a build up no matter what amount of product you use. It's $4.94 or $5 at Walmart which is a reasonable price. It's a must have. Tip: Add a little on your leave out after applying holding spray to give a sleek hold, shine, and finish. You heard it here first ! Enjoy ❤️
Jessica J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti Frizz Serum has worked very well in terms of helping to manage my frizzy thick hair. My hair is quite long, reaching to my lower back, so when I use this product I focus it mostly towards my ends to help tame frizz and to prevent me from looking like I have triangle hair. It smells wonderful and the scent seemed to last for the entire day. Would recommend.
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Serum helps to reduce frizz and dryness to make your hair more manageable. Just dab the anti-frizz serum on wet hair and then blow dry to tame your hair and give it a great shine. Formulated with Moroccan Argan oil and apricot, this controls frizziness even in 97-percent humidity. Enriched with nutritive fruit micro-oils, the hair styling serum works on your hair from root to tip.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
First i love the smell!! My hair holds scents for a very long time so i have to be careful what i use or I'll have a headach all day. This is fresh and fruity so it's great. Then it's not greasy like most shine serums, it has oil but nit greasy if that makes sense. My hair is still manageable after i use it so thats great too! I dont think there's a product they have thst i wouldn't recommend.
Robin M.
Broadway
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolute love your Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz Serum. My hairstylist recommended this product to me, and it is the first anti-frizz product that actually works on my hair, which is long and naturally curly. The humidity in my area is extremely high, and I endured the frizz, but no more. I now can style my hair curly or straight with no worries about the frizz. Thanks for a great product.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is just as good as John Frieda - and it smells even better. I think these types of serums are way better than a lot of African American hair products that just leave your hair oily and gross. I buy this all the time!
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried different Garnier products off and on over the years. The descriptions and scent always get me roped back in but I have never had any luck. I bought this for added moisture and sealing on my natural curls but it somehow leaves me with dry greasy locks. It doesn't quite absorb like I'd like. The smell is great and the price is perfect but it doesn't work with my hair.
Alyssa M.
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Rachel W.
I have very thick hair and it gets frizzy in the summer! Should I use this product? Will it damage my hair?
Michelle S.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product have good frizz control?
Livvy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should you use this product? Is it more so and every day thing or once or twice a week?
Kelli H.
Atascadero, CA
I love the way fruit is products smell but have not had a lot of luck with fly always and frizz. Is this product for curly hair and can I put it on wet or dry?