BY GARNIER #1 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lock out frizz for a full 3 days, even in 97% humidity. This serum smooths and adds shine to frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair. It acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen smooth each strand.Get the most intense smoothing yet from Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum.

• Did this work for your hair?3 Answers
  • Does this work for oily hair? Wouuld it make it more oily?2 Answers
  • I have thick long hair I can go without washing it for about 3 da...1 Answers
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product! I put this in my hair before blow drying and it leaves my hair so soft and helps reduce frizz. It does not leave my hair oily looking as long as I don’t put too much in. Also, this serum is extremely affordable and works even better when used with Garnier’s other sleek and shine products.
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells delish and you get a big bang for your buck. I like the pump style and small compact sixe of this. With most oils s little goes along way I don't however like using this in my hair wet I find it makes it oily. My hair is dry course curly hair so I don't usually get oily hair. So keep thid In mind but for dey hair it works great and revamp curls or if u have straight hair it is very good to smooth it out and for fly aways.
Stephanie H.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly hair and with that comes, frizz! I'm always looking for something that can tame the frizz without weighing down my fine hair. This product smelled great and did tame the frizz but unfortunately it was too heavy for my hair so it's not something I can use again. It would be a great product for someone with thicker hair than I have. I gave it 4 stars because I think it's a good product, just not for me.
Feliza C.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this product to use in the winter, when the air in my region gets so dry that pretty much every part of my body suffers. It does a good job keeping my hair hydrated in the dead of winter, but definitely leaves my hair feels greasy and a little heavy. I try to use it mostly when I’m staying home and only on the lower part of my hair (mine is almost waist-length and I apply it from my shoulders down) because of that.
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is an okay product to me. It works, but it isn't miraculous. If you have thick hair and want to tame it all day then get this product. The only gripe about this product is that it squirts out too much product and when you use too much oil in your air, it begins to look greasy which is not cute. This is actually the only Garnier product I use in general because all their other hair care give me dandruff.
Leesa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti Frizz Serum makes my hair frizz free and leaves it looking incredibly shiny. It has a really nice smell. I like that it comes with a push pump; which makes it easy to distribute throughout your hair, because you can control how much or how little of product you want to use. You can apply it to wet or dry hair.  I highly recommend this serum to anyone who suffers from frizz.
Ranee W.
Medford, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am currently almost out of this. My hair is really damaged and while it definitely helps keep my hair better moisturized, it doesn't quite do as much as I need. I have to apply it a few times a day. If you use to much in one use your hair will be greasy. I'm sure it's more my dry damaged hair than it is the product but if you have bad hair like me..... Maybe pair it with another product to help restore your hair?
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
First thing that i love about this brand is the smell of the serum. Even if you don't use the garnier brand for the shampoo and conditioner the smell works with other smells pretty well. My hair can be super frizzy and dry and using this serum it works without making my waves oily. Garnier isn't as expensive as some of the other brands and it also has great sales when it is in sale on stores. I definitely reccomend!
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first bought this product when I was in high school and I don't go a day without using it. The whole sleek and shine hair care line has done wonders to my dry, damaged hair. I stock up on the shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner, and the anti-frizz serum. The damage by hair coloring and bleaching has been done, but with the anti-frizz serum I believe that it lets my hair absorb from deep within each strand.
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ don’t have super frizzy hair but I️ do have very thin hair and I️ get a lot of fly aways especially when I️ get short layers or have my bangs cut shorter and this product really helps control those and doesn’t leave my hair too stiff. Kinda sticky stuff though so if it rains, it’s not so pretty
Alyssa M.
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Rachel W.
I have very thick hair and it gets frizzy in the summer! Should I use this product? Will it damage my hair?
Livvy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should you use this product? Is it more so and every day thing or once or twice a week?
Michelle S.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product have good frizz control?
Kelli H.
Atascadero, CA
I love the way fruit is products smell but have not had a lot of luck with fly always and frizz. Is this product for curly hair and can I put it on wet or dry?