BY GARNIER #1 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lock out frizz for a full 3 days, even in 97% humidity. This serum smooths and adds shine to frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair. It acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen smooth each strand.Get the most intense smoothing yet from Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum.

• Did this work for your hair?3 Answers
  • Does this work for oily hair? Wouuld it make it more oily?2 Answers
  • I have thick long hair I can go without washing it for about 3 da...1 Answers
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ love this anti frizz serum ! It truly helps my hair look sleek , frizz free and super shinny and healthy ! Amazing product ! Long lasting . I’ve been using this product for years! Great buy! I️ use it when I️ straight my hair as well to get rid of those flyways . I️ use it on my natural frizzy curly hair as well.
rosangel r.
hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this is a must right after i wash my hair. It smells so so good it's amazing! I'm naturally a brunette but i have my burgundy red burgundy brown hair going on. my hair is not curly but it's not not straight it has curls and some waves to it. Honestly love it and thanks to this product it gives it that radiant shine i like. It's a little pricey for the small bottle it comes in but trust me that once you use it you wont let it get to empty!
Judith R.
This is an awesome product to use before you straighten your hair with a flat iron. A little goes a long way! It helps to keep the frizz down, the only downside is that if you have frizzy hair like me your hair may be a little too greasy looking the next day.
Katie M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Serum did nothing but make my hair feel and look greasy. It didn't do anything for the frizz in my hair, and it stuck to my hands even after washing with dawn dish soap. I had heard nothing but positive reviews, but after using this I was very upset with my outcome. Having straight, thin hair that is often treated and dyed, I didn't have a good experience and ended up throwing the bottle away after the first month of trying it.
Melissa K.
Oshkosh
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product for a few months but when it was empty, I decided not to repurchase another. I have tried several serums and although this is a good quality, I felt it left my hair looking too oily. With a slight dab of the product or a full pump (I have long hair) sometimes it would build up in places making it look as though it needed to be washed again. I would be careful and seperate hair into sections when applying this.
Sherlie R.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this serum for beach days. I can take advantage of that natural salt water wave without the frizz and dryness that it brings. Just add a dab of product to your hair prior or the beach or even during and it will give you amazing hair to match your skin glow.
Paola F.
Stratford
Beauty Junkie Expert
On my opinion "Garnier Fructis" has amazing products ! I've used this product before and it smells really good and it leaves your hair soft but I think if you have oily hair then you shouldn't use it or at least don't put to much. I really like that product but I prefer the "Sleek & Shine leave-in conditioning cream" it just does better to my hair in many ways. I recommend the "leave-in conditioning cream" to anyone with curly hair.
tara k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite anti frizz serum. I have extremely frizzy hair and this does help contain I️t sometimes however I do not feel I️t did I great job at hydrating my hair. Sometimes I️t felt as if my hair was just greasy
Olivia C.
Latrobe, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I put this serum on the ends of my hair and my hair doesn't get frizzy or wild all day long. I have curly hair so when I straighten my hair I need my ends to look perfect all day long and this product really works with that.  I hate when my ends look frizzy or looks very dry and this product keeps my hair from getting the way I don't want it to look. A little bit of this product really goes along way.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly, frizzy, super thick hair. And I prefer to tame it down with an anti-frizz serum. I used this brand before, and I had high hopes for this product. But it left my hair really greasy (and I barely used amount I probably should have for my hair type), I instantly wanted to wash my hair afterwards, and I hate the struggle of washing it because it takes forever. I wasn’t a fan, and I don’t think I’d buy it again unfortunately.
Alyssa M.
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Rachel W.
I have very thick hair and it gets frizzy in the summer! Should I use this product? Will it damage my hair?
Michelle S.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product have good frizz control?
Livvy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should you use this product? Is it more so and every day thing or once or twice a week?
Kelli H.
Atascadero, CA
I love the way fruit is products smell but have not had a lot of luck with fly always and frizz. Is this product for curly hair and can I put it on wet or dry?